Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
06 black awd tbss
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a pillar pod for quite a few months now. And still do not have it installed, or even any gauges to go in it! Help me decide what brand/style of gauges I want!

I love autometer, as I'm sure everyone else does as well. Just not the price on some of the nicer gauges lol. Truck is a basic bolt on, nothing internal. Have a stall to install yet.

So far I would like a tranny temp gauge, and possibly AFR gauge. But I can't decide on a 3rd gauge.

What would you guy's go with, and brand/style? I'm not to bright in this department so I don't even know what's available and what prices are!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Get a 2-1/16" cut out of JJ so you can always think of him

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
7,324 Posts
how about oil temp!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
7,324 Posts

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
i run auto meter ghost series. in your case i would Run a Fuel PSi for you since ur not boosted. A/f trans temp and Fuel PSI and u should be good.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
C2 gauges by auto meter are bad ass if you want blue. Had those on my duramax. NV series looks cool to. Same idea as the C2 but green. Depends on what color combo you got going on.

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Autometer Cobalt, Loved 'em. 3rd gauge.... hmmm voltage should do just great!

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
Wideband & aeroforce.

That'll cover all you monitoring needs.

Put a mirror in the third so you can check out how cool you look while you're driving.

:surfing:

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Get a boost gauge. Then make it functional.:biggrin2:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
535 Posts
Aeroforce would be a great idea. Maybe Fuel Pressure?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
7,324 Posts
yeah! im liking the carbon fiber ultra lites the most!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.