Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals!

I have a plethora of Trailblazer SS parts that I need to move.

Here's the short story, I own three Trailblazers. Two of which are SS. Sadly, a tree fell on my 2006 3SS with only 80k miles on it. Well, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

I have turned the wrecked vehicle into a donor for a badass 1957 Task Force truck. I have used the frame, drivetrain and front seats but pretty much everything else is up for grabs.

If you need something for your Trailblazer SS, reach out and lets see if we can help each other.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey guys and gals!

I have a plethora of Trailblazer SS parts that I need to move.

Here's the short story, I own three Trailblazers. Two of which are SS. Sadly, a tree fell on my 2006 3SS with only 80k miles on it. Well, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

I have turned the wrecked vehicle into a donor for a badass 1957 Task Force truck. I have used the frame, drivetrain and front seats but pretty much everything else is up for grabs.

If you need something for your Trailblazer SS, reach out and lets see if we can help each other.
Looking for a TBSS front bumper cover (white preferred) - must not be damaged or torn and fair price. Let me know, thanks!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
251 Posts
Looking for the bracket that bolts to intake manifold and holds the engine cover on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi....I’m looking for a dual valance exhaust for the lower rear ....full assembly preferred...any color....if you have one or know where I can get The assembly I’d appreciate it thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry man, sold the rear bumper and valance. It had the stock exhaust cut out though.

SLP makes the dual exhaust lower valance that you're looking for.

·
Registered
163 Posts
@1957_SS ill get back to you in a few days.. there are a few interior trim pieces im in need of.

for sure the interior trim ring around the driverside door handle. Mine is loose from a missing mounting tab.

driver side seat cover, the plastic panel where the adjustment buttons are, that too

im sure a few other little things once i get my car back from the shop

1 - 9 of 9 Posts