Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Im still a fairly new owner of a tbss, ive had it for about 3 months now and the only thing ive managed to do was get the windows tinted all the way around. I have a few ideas of other things I want to do, but I dont know where to get some of the parts.

*Im looking to make the bowtie black in the front and back.
*I want a chrome SS plate for the front of the truck because I live in Pa and I dont need an actual licence plate there, its just empty right now and it doesnt look too good.
* I also am lookin for an SS plate to go around the back license plate, and something to go in the trailer hitch.
* I want to replace the black weatherstripping around the windows on the exterior of the vehicle, they look like they are fading a bit.
* I would like to upgrade the exhaust and headlights to hid but, do you guys know if either of those options would void the factory warranty?

Any help, ideas, or tips would be greatly appreciated if you have the time. Thanks again, be safe driving!

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,389 Posts
Only those parts that you replace are going to be not included in the warranty, i.e. exhaust and headlights. You can buy overlays for the bowties from either Todd/Doworks or Vince/MCV who are both vendors on here. Mike/Jettstream sells other parts like LEDs, HIDs, billet bowties etc...also a vendor on here.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
Ha

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Oh i was like WTF! :dunno: My bad guys...ill take that one! :oops: I was just testing to make sure that yall didnt thinki that site was real lmao...pshh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts