Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Features

Heats your washer fluid to 125 - 135 degrees Fahrenheit before spraying for fast, efficient clearing away and cleaning of debris by wipers

Designed for easy DIY installation and powered using minimal energy supplied through a direct connection to your vehicle battery

Eases the removal of everything from frost, ice and snow, to bugs, grime, road oil, streaks, bird droppings and glare, making it a valuable onboard option all year

Heated fluid helps unblock clogged wiper spray nozzles, ensuring consistent maximum spray distance and volume

Heated wash removal of hard, course debris like ice and caked on bugs minimizes unnecessary wear on windshield wipers, extending their lives and saving you money

$74.99 for the kit.

Makes a Great Christmas gift!!
Easy to install yourself but if you would like pricing to have us install please feel free to let us know.

Thanks
Doug

·
Premium Member
'07 SS3 Silverstone
3,805 Posts
What are the benefits to this vs just dropping an ounce of Isopropyl Alcohol or Denatured Alcohol into my wash tank?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The kits work great especially when the vehicle is left outside during a snow storm as this will help break the wipers free if they are frozen along with if the nozzle is frozen.

Also no they will not hurt the windshield. Some models/makes come with this feature from the factory.

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
Is this a sealed unit so you don't have the issues GM had way back in the day?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

·
itsstock
TrailblazerSS
2,859 Posts
Is this a sealed unit so you don't have the issues GM had way back in the day?

Way back in the day? Anyone that had this option on a burban or Tahoe had them disabled by gm and was cut a check.

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
Way back in the day? Anyone that had this option on a burban or Tahoe had them disabled by gm and was cut a check.
I know, mine had to be done when i got it in '10.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts