Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just a quick heads up. I traded in my 2008 Black Granite Metallic TBSS last weekend and it's for sale at Porsche Bellevue. Truck has 76k miles on it and a bunch of extras that I don't think they even know about - KW shocks/springs, PCM of NC dual fans and tune, trans cooler, 20x10 TBSS wheels, full winter wheel/tire set. All maintenance done - new battery, alternator, belts, etc. Clean carfax. If anyone is interested in this one and ends up purchasing it, I was second owner since 2010 and can provide all receipts, history, OEM parts, etc. I'd love to see it go to a good home...

·
Registered
3 Posts
As a Seattle local, thanks man! I couldn’t tell from your post or on Porsche of Bellevue’s site, awd or rwd?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all,
Just a quick heads up. I traded in my 2008 Black Granite Metallic TBSS last weekend and it's for sale at Porsche Bellevue. Truck has 76k miles on it and a bunch of extras that I don't think they even know about - KW shocks/springs, PCM of NC dual fans and tune, trans cooler, 20x10 TBSS wheels, full winter wheel/tire set. All maintenance done - new battery, alternator, belts, etc. Clean carfax. If anyone is interested in this one and ends up purchasing it, I was second owner since 2010 and can provide all receipts, history, OEM parts, etc. I'd love to see it go to a good home...
How much did they give you for trade in?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts