Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have an 06 ss and the head lights suck. I know alot of people have done upgrades but I was wondering if there is a company out there that has a plug and play similar to this. These are cheap headlights. But they are the best headlights that I have ever had. I dont care about the look of the lights. I dont care about the price either. I just want good illumination. Thanks.
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
376 Posts
You can do a projector upgrade diy style that is affordable and super easy to do. Morimoto mini’s are perfect for that

you can have a company like lightwerkz or similar for a killer projector setup with halos and other features too

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm looking for plug and play. My factory heads lights got broken at a body shop. So I need to replace them anyway and I dont care about the price I just want something that will work good.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi I have an 06 ss and the head lights suck. I know alot of people have done upgrades but I was wondering if there is a company out there that has a plug and play similar to this. These are cheap headlights. But they are the best headlights that I have ever had. I dont care about the look of the lights. I dont care about the price either. I just want good illumination. Thanks. View attachment 103725
I had those headlights in my c4, and those are actually complete garbage. They put out a spot beam, and not even a super bright one at that. You should try Morimoto 5x8s and you'll be blown away.

That said, I did profile bi led projectors in mine and they're awesome. The bigger issue is that all the aftermarket housings to do them in are garbage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts