Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Iam sofa king we todd did
tbss
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are more then likely heading down in search for a tbss. I was hopeing some members can fill me on on what dealerships to avoid. One that i was cerious about is Dan wolf of naperville.

Any and all help would be great.

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
Got mine at Haggerty in Glen Ellyn. SS was the only dealing I have had with them. They didn't annoy me like other places and I think I got a fair deal. Two tons o fun Greg works at Rockenbach in Grayslake I'm sure he could point ya somewhere. Their service dept rocks!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
360 Posts
i got mine at dan wolf a month ago.. having some warranty issues on severely peeling wheels though. ill let you know how i feel about them after they tell me what they are going to do. The buying experience there was nice though!

·
gone1
TrailblazerSS
180 Posts
Bill stasek chevrolet in Wheeling Il has a few , I got mine there . He is a friend of mine , let me know if I can put a word in for ya ,

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
^^^^^^I've only seen the black one on the Wheeling rd side, where are the rest??

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
dan wolf and haggerty are the two most people end up buying one from

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Castle and Haggerty are the ones on Roosevelt right? Nothing at any of the dealers in Schaumburg that I saw, one at Sullivan in Arlington Heights with 92,000 miles on it and a few in Naperville but I forget what dealerships other than Wolf.

·
tbss
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the input keep it comeing. We are after a 07-08 awd 3SS 40,000 miles or less. Thought I have heard bad things about castle.

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
Webb Chevy in Oak Lawn; havent had problem the first from mine, and I purchased it back in Feb. (THANK GOD!!!). I went by there a few weeks ago; looking to see if they sold my trade-in. I noticed three SS's on the lot--two black, one silver. Not sure if they still have them, but it might be worth some investigation....

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
Got mine at Haggerty in Villa Park.

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
970 Posts
DO NOT go to Shepard Chevrolet in Lake Bluff. Lots of smoke and mirrors.

On a side note, have you checked the classifieds of this site? might have what you're looking for.

·
tbss
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where is a good area (non-ghetto) to stay? Don't have to be in Chicago. Any places we have to stop before leaving? My wife nor I have ever been to Chicago.:biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Schaumburg or Rosemont (by O'hare airport) have a boat load of hotels and are right by the highways in the burbs and somewhat centralized for the suburban dealerships or at least easiest to get to and from. Better food than the Twin Cities down here, bring your appetite.

·
tbss
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the input guys, finally found one black granite 3ss awd. Pics are coming once I figure it out.:cheers1:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
If you stay in Rosemont you need to try Barnaby's pizza :)

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,200 Posts
Also

try Oakbrook!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
360 Posts
was it the one at the dealer with a white one too? across from jerry haggerty?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts