Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, anyone have a good recommendation for a place to install headers in South Florida?
Was going to let the exhaust shop do it but wanted to see if anyone had any other options.

Sent from Tapatalk son!!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,957 Posts
Hi all, anyone have a good recommendation for a place to install headers in South Florida?
Was going to let the exhaust shop do it but wanted to see if anyone had any other options.

Sent from Tapatalk son!!
What system did u buy, size?? I am up in west palm beach, I will do it for you for $175, I have done many sets and have good references, been a mechanic for 25+ years, but not my full time job. I have done work on 2 other local brothers Tbss's here quite frequently, no complaints.. Let me know, be glad to help and meet another fellow peep. Almost ANY Saturday would work for me. pete

·
Premium Member
6.2 silverao
2,942 Posts
The old geezer has put at least 2 sets on in the last 6 months, done countless other installs including several cam installs (one of which helping with mine) I would trust him. You may just have to speak up when you talk to him, he forgets to turn his hearing aids up

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,957 Posts
For $175 you better jump on that then tell him your awd. Lol
Haha, you really know how to put a damper in a persons thoughts, but im pretty sure its 2wd...nice try...

·
FINKLE
Trailblazer SS
826 Posts
The old man has helped with all of my upgrades. 3200 Stall, tranny cooler, Efan install, and the list goes on. I'll be getting a cam, headers and a cutout next and I'll be using him for that too.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,382 Posts
Pete IS one of those guys! Take him up on the offer, he knows a good deal about these. :coolthumb:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,957 Posts
Appreciate the comments guys, you know I love workin on these things, lol.. wonder if the op will ever come back and read this now?? haha

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Pete IS one of those guys! Take him up on the offer, he knows a good deal about these. :coolthumb:
YA and bring him a 18 pack. He deserves it

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,957 Posts
Great, Now i'll be known as the Old Alcoholic !!! lol Totally not true, by the way, well if you think 50 is old then maybe a little true...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
255 Posts
John Kelley in broward does awesome work on these trucks, had a Maggie tbss himself a while back and can do any work you desire on LSx vehicles. Now owns a pretty wicked Silverado SS and new Chevy SS. I originally went to him with a rough shifting transmission that came out of nowhere. He took me in right away, changed the fluid, the filter, swapped a couple parts that looked worn in the Valve body and made some changes to the TCM tune. Has never shifted as good as it does now. He builds 4l70s for those that care to consider that down here, he's very good.

Edit: he's in Fort Lauderdale. Off of Davie Blvd. can give his contact info to anyone looking for some work done.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts