Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a muffler with no rasp, i would like a muffler that sounds loud at idle, is there any along those lines?

I have pacesetter's with catless Y and a flowmasters 40 series just thinking what muffler would sound different. sound clips would be nice. thanks guys

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just sold my spintech, thing was the more raspy than all

·
Registered
08 RJT 3SS
69 Posts
Ive got a thrush muffler on mine. was on there whn i got it. sounds decent with stock everything else. I just ordered pacesetters and off road ypipe. Once i get it installed ill get a clip with the res still on, and then i'll prob cut it off for a straight pipe.

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
I know people think magna is tooo quiet. I have a complete catback system I got for a steal as did many here. Imo its just right nice in the city cruising...loud enough when romping on her. I have Kooks lts and ory.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know people think magna is tooo quiet. I have a complete catback system I got for a steal as did many here. Imo its just right nice in the city cruising...loud enough when romping on her. I have Kooks lts and ory.
Dan, I miss my magnaflow. should have never sold it:bye2:. now got to go buy it again. it sounded low with a little rumble, and loud without rasp when i got on it.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
Depends on the size of the muffler. my Magnaflow is NOT quiet.

·
Registered
'06 TrailblazerSS
926 Posts
Try Borla... I heard its similar to the Magnaflow just a little louder..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.