Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered as set of trickflows, with a custom grind from Matt. I just realized I have the stainless works headers with the catted y pipe to there dual exhaust kit. The headers are 1 3/4 I see I need 1 7/8. What header can I get to mount up to my stainless works? Please any advise welcome.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Wrong!!! Bigger is better!! My headers are 1.75... bet I would be faster with some 2''ers lol
2" primaries wouldn't have made a shit bit of difference on your turbo manifolds...they might have actually killed the airflow velocity and been detrimental to your power! I think you are fast enough, pal! :D

·
Premium Member
06 TBSS 2WD
4,590 Posts
Wrong!!! Bigger is better!! My headers are 1.75... bet I would be faster with some 2''ers lol
I would say that ANY LTH would not be good for your truck..... PERIOD!

You have a custom MANIFOLD that may have individual primaries but NOT LTH's.

·
Bunch of Slow
08' TrailblazerSS
2,432 Posts
2" primaries wouldn't have made a shit bit of difference on your turbo manifolds...they might have actually killed the airflow velocity and been detrimental to your power! I think you are fast enough, pal! :D
I would say that ANY LTH would not be good for your truck..... PERIOD!

You have a custom MANIFOLD that may have individual primaries but NOT LTH's.
You get an F for sensing humor for today...

I was kidding... 1.75 is perfect! For the op's setup.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Perfect. Thanks guys. Have the 1.75 on now and was worried I would be leave a ton of hp on the table. 2-5 hp I can deal with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.