Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
'06 AWD
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be flying out next week on a six month all expenses paid vacation to Afghanistan. Very excited about the job but it will be hard to leave the little ones for that long. I'm sure I'll get on here from time to time.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
Shawn, be safe man. :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
2007 Black TBSS
2,687 Posts
Keep alert and get your ass back here. Thank you for your service!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Be safe and Thank you.

·
Registered
'06 AWD
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guys, thanks for the comments. As far as the details, I'd just assume keep those out of the public. Send me a PM if you'd like any info...

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD
4,748 Posts
Good luck, God Bless you and yours, and get back in one piece.

Thanks for your service, now kick ass and take names, sir!

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts
head on a swivel and one eye always open...take care

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Be safe my brother! Anything you need while gone just say it and we can put a care package together for you.

I think that with all the members we have that go in harms way every day we should start putting packages together to show our support. Food and Sanitary Items (not mods).

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
Be safe my brother! Anything you need while gone just say it and we can put a care package together for you.

I think that with all the members we have that go in harms way every day we should start putting packages together to show our support. Food and Sanitary Items (not mods).
Great idea Joe. We do this for guys I work with who get deployed.

·
Registered
'06 AWD
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Thanks Joe! I'll be getting in touch with you one of these days when I retire. I'll be moving to Montana and will need some sort of FI package. It was an agreement with the wife...we can move to the mountains but I get FI as a trade-off.:biggrin2:

Great idea Joe. We do this for guys I work with who get deployed.
Thanks Mike!

It's awesome to see that people really do give a shit about us. Thanks again to all.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts