Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have been looking for a red 2009 tbss under 30k miles and under 27k ,
i just dont get it all the dealers here in michigan dont want to budge on price . i fond one 5 hours away its perfect 33k miles fully loaded but the dealer will not budge on the price he is asking 27k for it and i offered 27 out the door and its like i am asking for his first born ... just dont know what to do ,

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
346 Posts
Based on the info you just provided, i think it would all depend on what kind of down payment you are putting down. IMO. When it comes to vehichles of course when you're paying that much, you want to buy the car specifically how YOU want it. Miles, color, price, etc. The guy is playing hard ball. dont budge, you are the buyer, he is supposed to cater to YOU.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Expand your color choices :2cents: I really wanted a blue 2006 its a one year only color.. looked for a year, finally gave in and bought silver. I do like it, but wasn't my first choice.

·
DatDooDatDoo
TrailblazerSS
644 Posts
I was in the same boat. Already had the approval from the CU and by all means they wouldn't even come down $100. It was driving me crazy. So came to this site looked in the selling section and Bingo. I couldn't be more happy.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Good luck man on finding what you want. Haven't really heard of a dealer who wouldn't come down Any on asking price?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
182 Posts
Be patient. I found my Red '08 3SS with 7700 miles on it for $25K a couple of months ago. I was originally looking for a an '09 as well. I studied the different years and realized that there were no material differences between the '08 and '09 model years. That and I couldn't find an '09 as nice and with as few miles as the '08 had on it and most of them wanted much more money. I had to buy a plane ticket to go look at it, but I drove it home. Felt like I lucked out. Good luck to you. Keep looking.

·
Bath Salt Powered
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
465 Posts
Get the vin and have the CU start the loan and print you a check for $24K get the rest in cash. Drive to the dealer and talk them down!! Money talks. I picked mine up in Ohio about a 5hr drive. Swapped emails and phone calls with dealer for a few weeks and they wouldn't budge. Got a much better deal when I drove there in person with cash in hand...:2cents:

Worst case your out a road trip, my CU said to just bring the check and cash back and there wouldn't be any charges if the deal didn't happen :)

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
5 hours away isn't a bad find. Be patient, look high,look low you'll find something your looking for. I flew from Alaska-So-Cal for mine. I was a little specific and didn't stop until I found color and options I wanted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts