Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was passing thru the hampton Rds areas this past sunday, and what jumps on the freeway an exit in front of me, was a Red Jewel SS - Not sure if it was anyone on here! I tried everything to catch up to it, but with the traffic this past sunday i couldnt! I was on my way back from OBX, and thought i would say what up!

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,978 Posts
Sean and Drew are the only local members with Red Jewel trucks (that I know of). There are the several other Red Jewel trucks around, but they aren't on here. I see one being driven by an older lady who looks to be about 80 years old!!

·
Suckin' Gas & Haulin' Ass
08 Trailblazer 3SS
6,103 Posts
Yea....there is one here on Shore drive near where I live that I see at least once a week. One day I will follow him to the damn bar he goes to and see if he's a member!

And...ahem....why didn't you say something Brent....We could have had some meet or something right quick...lunch or whatnot.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS 2wd
2,804 Posts
I wasn't out on Sunday at all.....now I had a similar situation happen up on I-95 around Fredericksburg. This was back in July though.

Brent you would know mine....I have a black rear valance, and 2 Dual exit exhaust tips. Plus, she is LOUD from behind!! LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts