·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Are they completely plug and play? All bulbs included? Do they have grey or black plastic inside? Its hard to tell in the pics.

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
Are they completely plug and play? All bulbs included? Do they have grey or black plastic inside? Its hard to tell in the pics.
as far as i know they only made a chrome look and black look so this is the black plastic one

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, it's the black ones. As for plug & play yes. You connect the greens to your factory wires and plug the red an black connector to your hids which I will throw in also for an extra 20$. It's setup for hids, so if you don't have hids you might have to re-wire the red and black wires that connect to the bulb. I'm not positive so if anyone on here has more info please comment.

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
just ahead on over to our Official Halo Lighting section thread for more answers and pics

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
got any pics of them workin?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No I do not. But I will try an post some maybe Sunday(my day off). I'm not installing them, I'll just touch the wires to a battery..

·
Premium Member
2006 TrailblazerSS
3,224 Posts
I have HID's on my stock headlights right now so if I bought yours will they just plug right into mine with no problem??? :dunno:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes they will, but you will still have to wire the Green wires to your factory wires. So that your turn signal ect.. will work. Also you don't have to cut any factory wires, you can tap them which makes install twice as fast.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
I have HID's on my stock headlights right now so if I bought yours will they just plug right into mine with no problem??? :dunno:
No, these headlights use different bulbs than stock headlights.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
I offer 180 shipped with hids.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I have bulbs/ballasts that came with it.. Not sure if they're the right bulb, but they fit.. I'll just throw the HIDs in for free..

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
bulbs change to a H7 for low beams and a H1 for highs if you already have HID's all u need to replace is the bulbs and your set!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts