Melling High Volume Oil Pump
Street Tune Cammed AWD LSX
Underdrive pulley kit
4 Inch PCM of NC One Piece 4" MAF TBSS Intake
V8 Trailblazer Brake Duct Mount Transmission Cooler Kit
Relocated Oil Pump Pickup Tube
LS1 Fan Assembly
Stainless Works Cat-Back Exhaust System 2006-2009 Trailblazer SS
Civtek pointed out the upgraded throttle body.

Just had the street tune put in and hitting the dyno on September 7.

Guesses?

·
Super Moderator
TrailblazerSS
1,432 Posts
Civtek pointed out the upgraded throttle body.

TB looks stock I was referring to the LS7 blade style MAF. Much better air flow and better tuning capabilities.. as far as HP I'm not good at Trans loss etc, so I'll say 412awdhp.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'07 3SS 2WD
475 Posts
AWD, heavy 22" wheels, no mention of headers, 325.

·
Registered
07 AWD 3SS
584 Posts
What is a ‘street tuned cammed awd lsx’?

just curious. This is a stock ls2 long block with a cam and the items you listed external to the longblock or an iron LSx block with lsx 6 bolt heads and that cam etc?

·
Registered
'07 3SS 2WD
475 Posts
+ Headers...maybe 365.

AWD and heavy wheels are going to kill your numbers.

To make 480wheel you're assuming you make 600+ crank with 20% loss.

On a smaller cam/headers engine. Nope.

Not counting you didn't list bigger injectors. If you're still running stock units you're not even close. I had to go to from the stock 28(?) to 42lbs after my cam swap. Otherwise it would lean out bad on the top and misfire. This was prior to the 402 build.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What is a ‘street tuned cammed awd lsx’?

just curious. This is a stock ls2 long block with a cam and the items you listed external to the longblock or an iron LSx block with lsx 6 bolt heads and that cam etc?
It's what PCM of NC put on their receipt for the tune which is gone now

Block is originally but again the problem is the work was done before I had bought the vehicle. Didn't pull the heads off so I cannot tell you if the prior owner did more work without providing reciepts.

·
Registered
07 AWD 3SS
584 Posts
ok cool, just curious. Im goin with stock long block plus cam and ither posted mods. Ya burnit had a good point on the injectors, I thiiiink the stock 32s at 4 bar can mayyybe push 340 to wheels, maybe? ya so you’re running stock injs as far as you know, eh

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
965 Posts
I agree with the other guys about the heavy wheels, the stock injectors being maxed out, and you can only advance the timing so far with some good quality 93 octane before you start getting some knocky knocky action. You have some time to hook up E85 and also make sure your are running the correct spark plugs(search the threads) .... I'm going to guess 353 awhp

·
Registered
'07 3SS 2WD
475 Posts
I agree with the other guys about the heavy wheels, the stock injectors being maxed out, and you can only advance the timing so far with some good quality 93 octane before you start getting some knocky knocky action. You have some time to hook up E85 and also make sure your are running the correct spark plugs(search the threads) .... I'm going to guess 353 awhp
E85 won't help. He's already short of fuel injector.

·
Super Moderator
TrailblazerSS
1,432 Posts
Looks like fuel won't be a problem.. good luck..

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 28 Posts