Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I know there's a few of us around here but never see anyone out and about. Let's do this! I'm a member on SVTPerformance due quite having a few friends on there and there's a few guys over there trying to get a big meet organized that's open to all car enthusiasts. I know I'll be out there in the TBSS but it would awesome to get more of us out there!

Here's the link to the thread on SVTPerformance:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=907582

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am on both forums now. But now in savannah
Damn it... You have the supercharged one that used to be in Crestview right? It would've been cool to get a couple of runs in with you to see how my bolt-on/nitrous awd truck stacked up to a blown truck.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,797 Posts
Yep. Still got it and if you didn't see the thread a nasty twin turbo'd 13' boss 302 that does nothing but murder tires right now.

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep. Still got it and if you didn't see the thread a nasty twin turbo'd 13' boss 302 that does nothing but murder tires right now.
Yeah I saw it and that thing looks like it's a beast!

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nobody?? I know Timindabox is going and possibly a couple of other TBSS's that aren't on here but it know there's a few on here in the area.

·
TBSS N00B
431 Posts
It won't let me open the link on my phone. What are the details Nat? When and where?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

·
TBSS N00B
431 Posts
It finally opened... If you remind me, ill go

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
27 Posts
I am also on both forums. Being dyslexic I have my tbss here in Florida and the GT500 (540rwhp,530rwtq) in storage in Wisconsin. I plan on being there.

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am also on both forums. Being dyslexic I have my tbss here in Florida and the GT500 (540rwhp,530rwtq) in storage in Wisconsin. I plan on being there.
Nice! I look forward to meeting you.... You wouldn't happen to be stationed on Hurlburt Field would you?

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not sure if I'm going to be able to this now because I just found out that I might be working. If I'm not I should still be there though.

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
925 Posts
I'm down to meet up! I'm out of pensacola

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm down to meet up! I'm out of pensacola
Nice there's a couple that aren't on here that said they're going so even if I can't make it you shouldn't be alone. Also, there 4 or 5 of us that meet up in Pensacola and go to the Burger King and Bayfront meets every now then.

·
TBSS N00B
431 Posts
If the weather is decent, I would like to cruise out to Pcola this weekend

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
925 Posts
Do I hear a Pcola meetup this weekend possibly?

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
TBSS N00B
431 Posts
:)

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alright this is happening this weekend! I might or might not be there due to work but the way it's looking as of now I should be there.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts