Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
241 - 260 of 293 Posts
Discussion starter · #241 ·
NO ONE will be stiffed. if this is how things are handled by the shop i will say call the CC company for a charge back which he didnt want from what he told me. i cannot control what they do but only tell u what im told.

if i didnt care about what happened i wouldnt reply to everyone at hand. again, im sorry it happened this way but no one is losing money, including myself which im still waiting as well.

Just checked my account and to my surprise no refund. I just got off the phone with the bank and put a dispute on the charge. Hopefully now I will get my refund. First and last group buy.

Hey LEO's are any of you aroung the NYC area

if that shop is local to NYC why not just ask one of the member LEO's to remind them of what the word fraud means (no I am not talking about you vettepower). This type of thing has been fixed before in this way on other boards maybe it will work here!

Discussion starter · #244 ·
this really pisses me off that they are draggin their feet on this and it reflects on me so i know im to blame in a way.

Guys just file a dispute with your financial institution..the longer this goes on, the less chance you have at getting your money back.

I was told by Roland that by Friday the gauge would either be sent or the refund issued.
He also stated he would be leaving and not back until Sat. So I knew he was going to be gone, but this was supposed to be taken care of before he left.

I waited until Tues to check with the bank about a pending transaction. Well, actually I checked on Monday out of curiosity. However, even as of this moment, I haven't heard from anyone or seen anything. Checked with bank again today and nothing is pending.

As for group buys, fuck NOT participating in them! I can't wait to get my money back just to use it with a worthy vendor on this site!!

Just file the CHargeback and save yourselves the hassle.
I know I wouldn't hesitate a bit.
There has not been one thing done that was supposed to be done yet....What makes any of you think it will change?

There is no good reasson why you guys haven't been taken care of.

/Story.

From now on no more group buys unless the company posts here. Id rather for the guys to pay 10 bucks more from a vendor here than some shop that has nothing to do with us or even posts here.

dont say that guys,i have 3 aeroforces and lookin to get 2 more :D
If you get this gauge you WONT be disappointed!!!!
:cheers1:
I also have three of them and another going in the girlfriends camaro, couldn't ask for a better gauge.

I also ordered from Scott last week!!
Did yours show up yesterday?

241 - 260 of 293 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.