Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
06TrailblazerSS
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can find different grills for my ss? i can only find the same ones everywhere i look.

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Danny (retro) and Kevin (dfwwiz) a few members on here make a really nice setup for a good price. Pm one of those guys.

·
Premium Member
06 black awd tbss
5,953 Posts
carriage works is the only one ive found so far that makes the grille with the fog lights cut out. all the others cover the fogs.

just google carriage works

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
3,987 Posts
i have the street scene...go to stylintrucks.com

·
Premium Member
'07 SS3 Silverstone
3,805 Posts
I've done a bunch of research recently regarding this matter.

I even went so far as to price out my own material and do it myself.

Retro (Dan the Gloveman) looks to have a great deal, in which I will be getting hopefully by summer's end.

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
Here are a few pics of my truck. These are the Grilles that Kevin and I make.

It is all 9 pieces (7 front and 2 rear) for $425.00 shipped within the continental U.S.
Just after NATS, we will have an exchange program to completely eliminate down time. You remove your grille, install ours and send us yours back. This is not a bolt over grille. It replaces all of the stock plastic with the exception of the exterior edges that mount to the truck.

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
I thought he was looking for a BBQ! :rofl: grill=back of house...grille=front of auto....:rofl: J/K....... I'm waiting for Danny to get me that mirror black I saw...............

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
does anybody make one that the stock grille gets cut out and replaced with new one?
The grille we make involves removing the stock mesh.
Once complete it is as strong as stock.

where can these grills be purchased for cheapest
We have shopped around and were convinced to make them cause we can do all 9 pieces (front 7 and rear 2) for $425.00. That includes shipping and powder coating if you wish to have it done.

what is your exchange price??
If you send us your grille pieces first, there is no exchange price. (presuming there are no broken pieces.)
To minimize down time to only as long as it takes you to remove your grille and install ours. We can make arrangements for a refundable deposit once your stock pieces are sent back to us.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts