Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had any trouble with the grille warping? I'm assuming it's because of heat but I don't see it on other ss's. I have the warping of the plate on the rear bumper but it isn't too bad. This is happening on the part of the grill on either side of the bowtie and other parts of that piece as well. Been to dealer once for it and got it replaced for my deductable on my extended warranty even tho it wasn't covered. I don't think they will be that nice again. The fron't end of the truck is stock except for hids.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I have never heard of that happening before:dunno: Maybe it's time for RaceMesh?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 7 piece billet grille but i never put it back on after i got the grille replaced the first time thinking that was the problem. It is the actual "bar" of the grill that runs across the front end that holds the bowtie. I would attach a pic but I don't think it will come out that well. If i run my finger across the bar i can feel bumps.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
There is a clip right behind the bow tie. Maybe it is not seated all the way or not lined up right. Just a thought.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
checked all clips. Everything is seated. I really don't know what could be causing this but I will have to see what the dealer says once again.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,389 Posts
@ Sean and Luis we sell ours for $425 and thats all 9 pieces (7 frt 2 rr) and includes powdercoating if you want different than chrome finish. We do an exchange for your grills and have a complete grill now on hand that we have cut the old stock plastic out, we shave the frame & smooth it then paint to what color you want.
Kev

1 - 9 of 9 Posts