Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its bout time for it again (Sept 15 - 19)
Just wondering who gonna be heading up there this time?
I know 06 AWD and Biv08SS will most def be there.
Got some friends that got a cabin so I hope I can get away for a few days and make it up...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it is in Pigeon Forge.....You should try to come down.
Its little over 2hr trip for me.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Matt, come on down would love to get some of the guys on the site to cruise the strip. Its always a good turnout, just never more than 3 TBSS's including Bivins and myself. Aaron, need to bring that garage queen on down.:D I will be there friday night and saturday day and night let me know if you guys decide to head down.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm planing on it. Went out on a Sunday drive yesterday to feel out the new stall and was backing in the barn and the ignition switch went out again. So fixed that lastnight and will sure get a spare before I head up there..lol

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And Flavil that's from here will be there in his black SS.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
I'm planing on it. Went out on a Sunday drive yesterday to feel out the new stall and was backing in the barn and the ignition switch went out again. So fixed that lastnight and will sure get a spare before I head up there..lol
Hell yeah man, hope to see ya there what stall circle D? You got a built tranny, and yea those ignition switches will do that from time to time in these things.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
And Flavil that's from here will be there in his black SS.
If so, we should all get together for a big photo op like the guys on the west coast do all the time.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea a circle D 3200 and my tranny is just stock but im not out beating up on it. So I hope its gonna be fine...and yes need to get some pix !

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Nice same verter I want but mines the DD so a built tranny is a must for me. You should be fine just try key word is "try" to keep your foot out of it lol.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So.......nobody else down for the rod run?

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Come on east coast guys, truckin magazine has been to the cruise a few times. There is always plenty of people and new to old cars and trucks.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
900 Posts
As Aaron said I am there. For some reason my wife wants to drive the BOX this year. I am trying to talk her into taking the SS. I didn't put the SLP exhaust on it for nothing.

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Im actually looking for a place to stay right now. I found a couple cabin Still available, but Im trying to get the wife to stay in a hotel on the strip. Where is the actual Show at, any links to it. I know some of the past shows I have been to are close to the Begginning of PF Strip down near the low number lights. Its been a few years sice Ive bbeen down for anything, talk to me here local guys and let me know whats up.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
SO far Im actually having trouble finding a hotel on the strip....We used to stay at James manor, but I tried there and its all booked up. And If I come down, I have to decide to chance driving that far on a fresh untested motor, or trailer the SS down with the Silvy, or just be simple and drive the silvy alone.
Hmmm....What to do.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
866 Posts
If you trailer that bitch you can park the silvy and trailer at my place and drive the SS on in. If needed we could even take it down to the shop. You got my # from when I called yesterday. Call me if you wanna do that and come down.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
The strip is usually harder to find somewhere to stay as people book rooms months in advance. Cabin is your best bet there are a few reasonably priced ones around. The show for the grand fall is held at the grand hotel, but as stated the best part is cruising or walking the strip during the day or at night. I live in Wears Valley close to Townsend, so if you guys come in let me know and I am about 15 minutes from the strip. Shulars car wash on wears valley road is where you will see alot of guys getting there rides ready for the show. Great place for everybody to meet up

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks like ill be staying with Flavil on the strip at the Best Western since his wifey backed out...Chris I need PM u my number

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.