Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to get in touch with grafwerks? They have NO PHONE NUMBER listed, The email address that comes up when you click on "EMAIL us" is invalid and mail cannot be sent. I ordered some badge overlays from them and told them the wrong color because some IDIOT on the trailblazer ss forums said that the factory.color is pearl white and it is not!!! Thanks DUDE. Now i am stuck with the wrong emblems and no way of getting in touch with them. What business does not give a phone number?? The website is bogus. It seems like the only way to get to them is reorder what i already paid for and that is not right. Steve

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No,that email is not valid either. Hard to beleive they have customers

·
Premium Member
07,09 -3SS- Blk,Slv
5,400 Posts
FWIW, they aren't located in the US. What exactly is the problem with the overlays you received? Were you trying to match your the color of your truck or trying to replace the original overlay? Like Steve said, the pearl overlays should be almost identical to the factory overlay.

The guy is a member/vendor here (GW-Ryan)....see this thread below.

http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48571

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
No,that email is not valid either. Hard to beleive they have customers
No, it really isn't hard to believe...they make a great product and the product fits perfectly and matches extremely well! Your problem is that you made a mistake and now you want them to fix it for you...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
Try [email protected]. There is a link to there email under FAQ/About Us. Not a real emergency on there part if they supplied you with what you ordered. Hope this helps.

Also there web site states no returns unless defective since they are made when ordered.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did Not say they made a mistake. I ordered the wrong color and cannot contact them to exchange them. The email they have on their website does NOT work. I am not blaming them for the order, i am simply stating that there contact info is terrible. Unless you give a credit card number, you can not get in touch with them Steve

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I guess you never heard of customer service! Good thing you don't own a business, you wouldn't have any customers. Haven't you ever had to exchange anything at a store because of the wrong size? I am not looking for anything free.

·
No mods honey, I swear...
TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Where else can you return/exchange custom made products???

Just order what you want and sell the ones you have now.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,535 Posts
Get a hold of Vince at Motorcityvinyl.com he will hook you up! He is an active member on the forum (mcv).

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
There web site states no returns for the wrong color so order carefully.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
I have no idea why the op is bitching about this its his fault. Ryan makes great products my rear bowtie matches my silverstone paint perfectly and my chrome mirror ss emblems are a perfect fit over the factory white.

·
Premium Member
07,09 -3SS- Blk,Slv
5,400 Posts
Get a hold of Vince at Motorcityvinyl.com he will hook you up! He is an active member on the forum (mcv).
:iamwithstupid: + 1 MILLION!

If you're going to re-order what you want, get in touch with Vince.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
I guess you never heard of customer service! Good thing you don't own a business, you wouldn't have any customers. Haven't you ever had to exchange anything at a store because of the wrong size? I am not looking for anything free.
Customer service is one thing...stupid customer service is another entirely! You cannot return a custom made item because you screwed up. I do own a business and not one of my customers is unhappy with any product I've ever sold them! When there is a problem with my product, I promptly fix the situation at not cost to the customer! Your situation is different, it has nothing to do with a faulty product or anything close to it.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Maybe you should read what i said a little closer. I did NOT say there was a problem with the product. I DID say i ordered the wrong color. I DID say the problem is with the CONTACT information that is provided.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Maybe you should read what i said a little closer. I did NOT say there was a problem with the product. I DID say i ordered the wrong color. I DID say the problem is with the CONTACT information that is provided.
I read the post fine, what my question to you is, why should GrafxWerx take a return on a custom made product that YOU mis-ordered? You just need to sack up and order the right color and be done with it...your fault, not theirs...therefore it it your problem and it will cost you exactly what it costs to order the right item. Plus, you never responded to any of the posts that clearly state that the factory badges ARE pearl white, NOT plain white. My GrafxWerx rear bowtie is pearl white and it matches my SS badges perfectly.

·
No mods honey, I swear...
TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
This reminds me of the guy who wants to sue the carwash because their brush was dirty and it scratched his paint...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts