Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
08 TrailblazerSS 2wd
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kinda a cool story i thought. but anyhow i was in pigeon forge tennissee over the weekend. with my fiance n 2 of our friends. well we were out one night. traffic was heavy n stupid drivers were aggrivating the crap outa me. i was on my way to a show n i had to make a u turn to get to where i wanted to be. so im sitting in the turning lane n theres a truck in front of me turning also. he sits there for no lie 5 minutes i know there was alot of traffic but he could have went a bunch. n theres this mustang behind me revving at me n beeping like saying go n stuff. so i finally have enough n drop it into 1st n i allredy had traction and stabilitrak off n i catch a big opening in the traffic on both sides so i gun it and i take off spinning like crazy and i go around him drifting sideways then go accross 3 lanes ( plenty of room btw no chance of hittin anyone ) so after i go around him im drifting sideways accross 3 lanes making the u turn. smoke rolling from the rear wheels so i straightin it up and get up behind the traffic n slow down then the people that were coming twords me then i drifted accross the lanes are all rolling down there windows n looking n smiling n giving the thumbs up and some are looking at the ss like "WTF did i just see a suv do that?" lol n the guy in the mustang is looking over from the other side like WTF lol yea i thought it was kinda cool. i love seeing people confused with a fast suv lol

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
awesome!:coolthumb: I love the looks we get when someone hears the truck start up..they jerk their head in our direction like WTF was that?! hahahaha

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
It's your job to be patient with the kids in the back. Just sit there and wait. What if you wrecked the truck with the family in it because you were impatient? Can't blame it on idiot drivers. All of us TBSS drivers with familys have to take a bite out of the same apple. when the family is in tow, foolish pride has to be left at home.

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
It's your job to be patient with the kids in the back. Just sit there and wait. What if you wrecked the truck with the family in it because you were impatient? Can't blame it on idiot drivers. All of us TBSS drivers with familys have to take a bite out of the same apple. when the family is in tow, foolish pride has to be left at home.
^ (downer)

He didn't say anything about kids....
He said 2 friends....

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
awesome!:coolthumb: I love the looks we get when someone hears the truck start up..they jerk their head in our direction like WTF was that?! hahahaha
Man, I'm sitting at my desk at work reading this post & smiling from ear to ear--I F'N LOVE hearing about the exploits of these suvs; I dunno if I get looks from people cause its a bad ass looking suv or they are confused to see a suv get up & get ghost like it does:dunno:...I can also see 1701's point of view, too---my wife will tolerate me racing a little while she's in the SS, but not too much. The safety of your love ones is important, too....but its hard to resist the temptation of flooring it; to see people's faces after a suv has F'ed up their whole understanding is hilarious....keep doing you & be safe with your fam....:coolthumb:

·
Premium Member
2007 Black TBSS
2,687 Posts
Althought it was hard to read it it was a cool story.

I am confused about kids being in the SS, he never mentioned anything about kids??

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
I obviously have occasional reading problems. Please ignore this post and my appologies to all who will not get the time back they wasted reading my misguided drivel.:oops:

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
It sounds like you evaded a reckless driving ticket:2cents:

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
kinda a cool story i thought. but anyhow i was in pigeon forge tennissee over the weekend. with my fiance n 2 of our friends. well we were out one night. traffic was heavy n stupid drivers were aggrivating the crap outa me. i was on my way to a show n i had to make a u turn to get to where i wanted to be. so im sitting in the turning lane n theres a truck in front of me turning also. he sits there for no lie 5 minutes i know there was alot of traffic but he could have went a bunch. n theres this mustang behind me revving at me n beeping like saying go n stuff. so i finally have enough n drop it into 1st n i allredy had traction and stabilitrak off n i catch a big opening in the traffic on both sides so i gun it and i take off spinning like crazy and i go around him drifting sideways then go accross 3 lanes ( plenty of room btw no chance of hittin anyone ) so after i go around him im drifting sideways accross 3 lanes making the u turn. smoke rolling from the rear wheels so i straightin it up and get up behind the traffic n slow down then the people that were coming twords me then i drifted accross the lanes are all rolling down there windows n looking n smiling n giving the thumbs up and some are looking at the ss like "WTF did i just see a suv do that?" lol n the guy in the mustang is looking over from the other side like WTF lol yea i thought it was kinda cool. i love seeing people confused with a fast suv lol
lol where exactly where you in pigeon forge because i live there and im constantly trying to get a few guys to come down for rod run meet up cruise the strip and everything let me know if you are interested next show is sometime in april

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
btw bad ass story lol wish mine was 2wd for that reason

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,381 Posts
lol where exactly where you in pigeon forge because i live there and im constantly trying to get a few guys to come down for rod run meet up cruise the strip and everything let me know if you are interested next show is sometime in april
Id be down for a meet up at the rod run....

·
Registered
08 TrailblazerSS 2wd
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea there was no kids with me. Just me n my girl n some friends. And as i said there was no danger of me hitting anyone else either. N yea I woulda deffinately got a ticket but I mean really if we cared about getting tickets that much we wouldn't drive these things. We would be in a prius lol. But I was all over pigeon forge over the weekend where I done this was in front of ol charlies going back to the magic beyond belief show Accross from wonder works. And yea I'd try n come down for a show or meet some other ss guys.
And as said before I love the looks we get driving these things. That's why I think they r so much more fun than a car like a vette or something cuz u expect it to be fast no one ever expects what these things can do especially modded ones. One of the greatest looks I get is when I purge my nitrous lines. People pay attention quick lol

·
Registered
2006 Trailblazer LS
834 Posts
I try to do meets not even an hour away and it's always a bust... good luck

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Id be down for a meet up at the rod run....
let me know aaron i am at every rod run they have in pigeon forge since i am right up the road in wears valley like i said would be nice to get a few SS owners down here for the show.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
I try to do meets not even an hour away and it's always a bust... good luck
damn well hopefully i will have better luck we usually have a huge turn out in pigeon forge for rod run a few times truckin magazine has been here.

·
Registered
2006 Trailblazer LS
834 Posts
damn well hopefully i will have better luck we usually have a huge turn out in pigeon forge for rod run a few times truckin magazine has been here.
I know what rod run is lol I live on this side of the tricities so I go as well... but like I said no one ever shows up

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,381 Posts
I was there last spring :dunno:

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
where at never saw you where you in the SS

1 - 20 of 32 Posts