Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They look really good but they are hard to photograph. Two of the center caps seem a little light in color but otherwise I am happy..

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
364 Posts
Those look sweeeeeet! Are they comp grey? And the bowties look great, can't wait to see them on the SS!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Those look bad ass. Same thing I want on mine.

·
Registered
'07 Silverstone TBSS
965 Posts
They look really good but they are hard to photograph. Two of the center caps seem a little light in color but otherwise I am happy..

Dang, that looks badass!! So what color is it then?? I thought the center caps couldn't be PC'd cause they're plastic?!?!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
449 Posts
Those are AWESOOOOOME!!

Wreckless, you are near The D, did you have those done locally? Where at? I'm looking to PC mine next spring

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
Metal clad on plastic. Yes they can... silverghost Sean powderpro pulls them apart preps them and pc's no issue. And again what color is this speedway black?

Dang, that looks badass!! So what color is it then?? I thought the center caps couldn't be PC'd cause they're plastic?!?!

Ma'am have you ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree? Exactly it will come down.

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS 2wd
246 Posts
looks great,so when powdercoating stockers can they coat over our clearcoating or do they have to be stripped?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,274 Posts
Very nice like the center caps. Similar to mine just the bowtie on the center cap has been powdercoated.

·
MY BB PIN 238FFAA7
TrailBlazer SS
366 Posts
best colour ever seen on a TBSS rim, look even better than mine, i got the painted gloss black, and wanted that colour long time ago, so what is the name of that colour?:cheers1:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts