Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Very nice. Did you get the max trailering package (or whatever gmc calls it)?

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
yes, has lots of goodies I'm not sure what to do with like air conditioned seats and heated steering wheel.
Awesome lol. I didn't want all that on mine but air conditioned seats wouldve been nice where I live. Any plans for it?

·
Registered
SilveradoSS
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Awesome lol. I didn't want all that on mine but air conditioned seats wouldve been nice where I live. Any plans for it?
Im thinking of removing the body side moldings and bringing the badges down where the moldings were. Also want to remove the pin stripe and everything but the "GMC" on the tailgate. 20 percent all around on the windows; maybe a little bit of a drop with some helper bags and a tune. Im REALLY gonna try to leave this one alone......REALLY.....GONNA..TRY..

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Great looking new rig, congrats. Only dislike is that single pipe... kind of a funky placement and last bend that is visible.

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Yeah, not sure what they were thinking there. Sounds good though.
Sure makes it easy to pick out the 6.2s. I'll be removing a magnaflow 12595 (3.5" in/3" dual out) if your looking for a muffler. I'm going another route with mine

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Super nice new ride man.

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
sound clip? price? oh christ this is where it starts
No sound clips and I'm out of town for another month. It may actually be the 14595 though (same muffler but polished). It does have a slight drone at low rpm's. PM me if your interested in it

·
Registered
SilveradoSS
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No sound clips and I'm out of town for another month. It may actually be the 14595 though (same muffler but polished). It does have a slight drone at low rpm's. PM me if your interested in it

interested. please pm me your asking price

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Very nice truck! I really like the denali.:coolthumb:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts