Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS 2wd
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was coming out of Lynnhaven Mall in Virginia Beach, VA. Pulled up next to a Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 in the turn lanes. We turned onto Lynnhaven Road( 3 lanes wide) with no one in front of us. He decides to jump on it and catch me off guard. We catch the next light red, so it is on!! Light goes green, I come out half throttle, he jumps on it, I push it to the floor, he gets to my back door and never gets any closer up to about 100. It was a good 1/8-1/4 mile stretch. The next light turned yellow just as we backed off, and I couldnt get stopped..lol! Made a severe rolling right on red at about 30....he pulls around behind me and gets next to me to congratulate me... :) Good times!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Fail! U deserve a ticket u law breakin, street racin PUNK!!! Lol j.k nice run

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
105 Posts
awsome job! I'm 43 single dad ,my 11 yr old yells at me when I st race ALITTLE.but always tells me WE WON. lmao

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
Pull the chute...........................:coolthumb:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
105 Posts
Chase, I live in the country and avg hitting 14 deer a yr so st racing here in Pa is always a interesting.so far no deer with my month old O8 SS so far

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
469 Posts
I use to have a Tib GT... they're pretty quick for only 180hp.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
757 Posts
come on now... you guys killed me for posting my kill against a G6 GT...

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS 2wd
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey its the first person to actually pick a fight with me in 4.5 years! I thought the GT Tiburons were pretty quick?? And who knows what he had done to it....he certainly wasnt sticking around to chat. :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS 2wd
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are you really bragging about waxing on a Tib....
Really?
And Matt, I wasn't bragging.....just a little excited after 4.5 years of having no one even try.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
469 Posts
Hey its the first person to actually pick a fight with me in 4.5 years! I thought the GT Tiburons were pretty quick?? And who knows what he had done to it....he certainly wasnt sticking around to chat. :biggrin2:
Probably hadn't done much to it. The V6 was notorious for having a super soft bottom end, so even supercharged nobody added more than 50hp.

·
LS2 Soccer Mom's Truck
Scion xb...sob sob
700 Posts
Shame on you for picking on a poor POS Hyundai...lol. Nah nice kill though I've always wanted to run a TBSS in my Tiburon but I never see any when I'm driving it.

Probably hadn't done much to it. The V6 was notorious for having a super soft bottom end, so even supercharged nobody added more than 50hp.

Where did you hear that? There are many people running Sniper Stage 2 set ups pushing 250 to the wheels. It's when you turbo them or put on the mp90 supercharger that the rods start to give out. you can run a mp62 all day and with proper tuning and cooling be fine. and just cuz i'm bored here is my tiburon still refuse to sell it after 7 years:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
195 Posts
Lol I beat one of those with 5 people in my truck lol it ended up being my coworker who always said he could beat me lol I think he changed his mind now

·
LS2 Soccer Mom's Truck
Scion xb...sob sob
700 Posts
what the fuck was your coworker smoking. unless it's supercharged or bpu the tibs are turds and that's coming from someone that owned one for over 7 years. Tell him he's better off racing sentra spec-v's and rsx's...lol

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
221 Posts
what the fuck was your coworker smoking. unless it's supercharged or bpu the tibs are turds and that's coming from someone that owned one for over 7 years. Tell him he's better off racing sentra spec-v's and rsx's...lol
You can tell him that, but neither of those cars will touch a TBSS without a turbo or at least mild mods.

-Shane

1 - 16 of 16 Posts