Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be in Vegas for what weeks from February 20th - March 2nd and it would be cool to meet up with some other TBSS people! I definitely want to hit up the drag strip while I'm there and take advantage of the lower altitude and good air.... Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG INFUSE 4G using Tapatalk bitches!

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS
828 Posts
im down for a meet there will be racing going down feb 24th called midnight meyhem at our track (las vegas motor speedway) cant say our air is much better than yours though .

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
im down for a meet there will be racing going down feb 24th called midnight meyhem at our track (las vegas motor speedway) cant say our air is much better than yours though .

im down to go with you guys !! ill bring a couple more tbss's
Sounds good to me..... Anything is better than the 5000+ft DAs we have up here lol

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS
828 Posts
anyone else?

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So it's looking like I'm going to be working nights while I'm there but I'm hoping I will still be able to make it out to the track....

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS
828 Posts
Cool hopefully you can make it starts around 8 pm. I see a handful of tbss out here but not too many on this site.

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool hopefully you can make it starts around 8 pm. I see a handful of tbss out here but not too many on this site.
Sounds good just got checked into my hotel on base and about to go grab some dinner

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS
828 Posts
Hotel on base? Are you at nellis air force base?

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
37 Posts
What's your job NattyLight?

I'm Fuels.

Honestly I've never been to the Midnight Mayhem either. I've been here for 3 years, just never made it out.:dunno:

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What's your job NattyLight?

I'm Fuels.

Honestly I've never been to the Midnight Mayhem either. I've been here for 3 years, just never made it out.:dunno:
I'm Sheetmetal..... I'm just really hoping to get out and see how she runs with a much lower DA. DAs here are about half of what they are in Salt Lake City on a good day lol

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well Cody (clovisair) and I had a good time at the track Friday night. It's too bad nobody else came out cause we were enjoying whooping up on the mustangs and imports! I had a best run of 14.37 @ 96 and I think Cody's best was 14.18 not sure what his mph was. I'm stock with a tune.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts