Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
America!
Corvette C6
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i hate refurb shit. On the phone right now as i type this with verizon. Bitching bc i am on the 4th X in 2 weeks bc they keep sending me phones that are effed up. 2nd one broken camera shutter, 3 and 4th both have had broken ear pieces . So when im talking to someone its crackles and pops so i cant understand anyone. Im about to send a letter full of the T-virus from resident evil.

·
Premium Member
07 Imperial 1SS 2wd
2,625 Posts
That sux man, I have had my Droid X since Oct and dropped it many times and still haven't had any problems with it. Good luck with verizon.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,558 Posts
I had the droid 1 for a year and loved it but jus wasn't enough for me. I switched to the droid 2 and hated it and tons of issues so they switched it out for an X I drop it constantly and don't treat it with care and haven't had any issues since I got it in sept sorry to hear u are having so many problems gl getting it all figured out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
America!
Corvette C6
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya there sending me a 5th one, ima play there stupid refurb game until the HTC thunderbolt comes out and ima bitch to they give me one.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
212 Posts
Droid 2 sucks big time. Mine is possessed.

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
My Droid X kicks ass! Got it in August. been dropped a shitload of times.........still going. I did just buy the Otterbox case for it.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,558 Posts
Droid 2 sucks big time. Mine is possessed.
yep mine was doing all sorts of things randomly turning on and off calling people with no record of it and without me knowing. deleting files and texts all sorts of random stuff and then it shorted itself out lol so i got them to change it out.

·
Registered
249 Posts
^Just wait til it starts lagging near 2 yrs. Ugh.........Well, my 3G did anyway, not sure if it's been fixed.

·
MILFs dont drive minivans
07 TrailblazerSS
6,884 Posts
Ive had my droid 1 for over a year now and no issues whatsoever... well... except for when my son chucked it across the room and the screen went dead.. but the replacement is just as good if not better.
my husband has the droid X and drops it all the time and has no issues with it

·
Registered
Black '06 2WD
172 Posts
Hmm...I'll be the first iPhone 4 fanboy to chime in and say you should get one lol. Drop it all the time on the screen and mine isn't shattered. Hell, I've thrown it a time or two. It's now bent :)

·
America!
Corvette C6
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just renewed in aug, i highly doubt they will let me out of this. if this next phone is jacked. i may just say f it, see if i can get them to end the contract on it. im so used to the 4.3in screen now, playing with a iphone seems so small

·
itsstock
TrailblazerSS
2,859 Posts
iphone 3gs ftw! I know a manager of a apple store and he said apple will have the iphone 5 out by july

·
America!
Corvette C6
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
iphone 3gs ftw! I know a manager of a apple store and he said apple will have the iphone 5 out by july
i doubt that. most people dont even have the iphone4 yet. releasing another phone just wouldnt make any sense

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
im so used to the 4.3in screen now, playing with a iphone seems so small
:rofl: 4.3 IS small :rofl:

Streak > all

·
Registered
367 Posts
Droid X here, had it since the reslease date 7/15/10. Once in a while it freezes and reboots. I also shut if off and do battery pulls once in a while too- seems to help it run smooother. I'm also rooted.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts