Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran a 13.94 @ 100 completely stock and full weight last year, it was great weather though, DA was -600 I believe. Only mods I really have done is the JettStream Stage 3 intake and a BP Catch can. I did reset the fuel trims but until I get efans and a tune I'll have to get by for a couple weeks. I only plan on making 3-4 passes. I also am taking out the back seats and spare/jack. I'll be at NLR (US41) in Morrocco, IN if anyone wants to come down. Saturday around 2pm

·
Bolt-On Speed
1,868 Posts
I can't make it tomorrow cuz of school and work but good luck man! You gotta tune it and run it in November..

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
22 Posts
Got plans for a converter?

So you are looking to see what gains the CAI offer along with some weight reduction right?

-600da is good, I hope the weather holds up for you

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got the seat bottoms out, I can't get the backs though...I got all the nuts off and keep yanking up but it seems like where they meet in the middle at the seat belt something is hanging it up. I have to hurry and shower and leave so I guess I'll just leave them in. It almost looks like a screw that lays sideways needs to come out right where the seatbelt buckle is...

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Good luck.. Take out the front pass seat it's super easy to do.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
683 Posts
I'm willing to bet it will run a lot faster with the stock airbox setup on. I would Not run a cai without a tune on a TBSS.

Local guy here did the same thing, no tune and tried a cai, it went .4 tenths Slower in the 1/8th.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think the DA is what really killed me, otherwise I'd only be around .2-3 off my average 1/4 times. I did notice how bad my 60' sucked, around 2.25. My 1/8 was also down .4 but again I think that was the DA. I don't plan on racing it again until I get a tune/efans. I noticed normal .5-1.5 KR on the runs.

·
Bolt-On Speed
1,868 Posts
It is the DA man. Trust me, if you race it in October or November vs May or June is half second difference right there. I will see you at 41 in October!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.