1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD - 3SS TBSS
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Sale $49.88 + 19.95 shipping
While quantities last
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_...03h&srccode=cii_5784816&cpncode=20-73691716-2
Product Description:
This jack kit is all you need to lift your vehicle up to do repairs. Made of high-strength steel. Rust Resistant finish for longer tool life. Easily to lift up most cars, small trucks. Built to suit the needs of all trades from Professional to the DIY'er. Manufactured to strict ANSI portable automotive lifting device specifications and testing standards. Kit includes:1)2 ton trolley jack, Large Steel Casters and swivel casters for easy maneuverability, Lightweight for easy mobility and transport, All welded steel frame construction with rust resistant finish for longer tool life, Lifting Range: 5 in. 13 in. 2) 2 Ton Jack Stands, Oversized saddles provide positive contact and added stability, Dual purpose handle for saddle column lock release and portable transport, All welded steel frame construction with cast iron support arms with rust resistant finish for longer tool life. Built to suit the needs of all trades from Professional to the DIY'er. Anti-Sink feet for added support and stability. Lifting Range: 10-1/2 in. - 17 in. 3)Chock (2 pieces) Foldable chocks with rubberized traction tread base and reflective safety marker stripoRust Resistant finish for longer tool life. 4) 14" SAE Lug Wrench, Chrome plated to resist rust and for longer tool life, Knurled grip for added strength, SAE sizes include: 11/16, 3/4, 13/16 in., 7/8 in. 5)36 Four Wheel Knock Down Creeper, Large padded head rest for operator comfort, Rust resistant finish for longer tool life, Vinyl padding adds comfort and resists stains, Heavy-Duty steel frame construction provides strength and durability, Ball bearing swivel casters for easy maneuverability 2-1/2 in. (63mm) Rubber casters glide quietly and protect floor finishes.

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD - 3SS TBSS
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I use a jack just like this (2-ton) under my truck... the round puck style fits on either side of the scrape bar up front... There is a puck sized hole on each side of that bar...

in the rear, I use it right behind the axle where it goes through the frame...

It will definitely fit in the rear lowered or not, and should also fit in the front even if lowered, since I have to jack it up a few times before I even make contact with the frame...

Will this jack fit under a lowered TBSS???

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
I went down to Sears and they had the 3-ton kit for $109. That sale is still going...I ended up with that one.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
I saw that kit the other day when I was in there. That jack is tiny as hell and I would not use it under my truck. Just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
I saw that kit the other day when I was in there. That jack is tiny as hell and I would not use it under my truck. Just my opinion.
You talking about the 3 ton or the 2 ton jack? I unpacked the 3 ton jack tonight and it is big as shit.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
The one in that $50 kit they are selling (2 ton). It's half the size of that 3 ton

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I used that exact 2 ton GM kit on my K5 and it actually bent one of the side arms while I was under my truck! Scared the shit out of me but they did take it back. Now I have this 3 ton jack with stands

It is 10x higher quality at 3x the price(179 for the jack). I will never buy a cheap jack again, the price of new underwear is too high:rofl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts