Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Trailblazer 3SS
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase a set of GM Mud Flaps (front and rear). Condition can be Used or New. Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
2008 Trailblazer 3SS
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why you need the mud flaps for??

Drive mine all year round.. just want the paint to receive less abuse and protect it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,159 Posts
I think I have two sets,I will check and let you know

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Remember the regular TB rear ones wont fit without some slight modification. I went with Husky ones as they're flat and I could stick them out more with my 20x10s.

Reactions: SBAR

·
Registered
2008 Trailblazer 3SS
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Remember the regular TB rear ones wont fit without some slight modification. I went with Husky ones as they're flat and I could stick them out more with my 20x10s.

Did you buy the husky ones on EBay? I saw an eBay listing selling the husky ones (front and rear set) for around $80

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Did you buy the husky ones on EBay? I saw an eBay listing selling the husky ones (front and rear set) for around $80

No from Summit. I bought 2 sets of the same ones, so there's no front/rear on mine just 2 identical sets.

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
This is one of the only ones I have right now, doesnt show them from the back that well though.

·
Registered
2008 Trailblazer 3SS
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is one of the only ones I have right now, doesnt show them from the back that well though.

Are these the Husky ones? Do they install easy?

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Are these the Husky ones? Do they install easy?

Yes they are. 2 or 3 screws is all that's needed, downfall is you're drilling into the rear bumper and front fender.

·
Registered
2008 Trailblazer 3SS
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes they are. 2 or 3 screws is all that's needed, downfall is you're drilling into the rear bumper and front fender.

Thanks for the information

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,505 Posts
I think I have some mudflaps at home that you can have. Ill have to check if i didn't 86 them. Just pay the shipping. That was the first thing I removed when I bought mine. Along with the chrome step bars.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2008 Trailblazer 3SS
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think I have some mudflaps at home that you can have. Ill have to check if i didn't 86 them. Just pay the shipping. That was the first thing I removed when I bought mine. Along with the chrome step bars.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Awesome! Let me know!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts