Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow TBSS Brothers, and Sisters. So I have a 2006 TBSS AWD. The Gibson Cat Back system that came with the truck when I bought it 8 months ago, well the mufflers shot. So I'm wondering and asking for exhaust advice. Should I just get another Gibson, I did enjoy the nice rumble. Or do yalls have any other suggestions for a basically pretty stock TBSS. Not gonna he stock for come winter...!!!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,313 Posts
Oh shit....another muffler thread
There is a ton of options, nearly every manufacturer will have a muffler that will fit...

Everyone has their own preference, of course...so it woukd be in your best interest to do a little searching and find a few of the hundreds of sound clips of various systems on the TBSS

MagnaFlow seems to be pretty popular for the TBSS...
CORSA
Gibson
Borla
....they're all going to do the same thing just in a different tone

There's a few guys running the Aero turbo mufflers (if I remembered he name right) and they sound pretty good too...

Good luck!

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
If you want loud at WOT and quiet during cruising the Dynomax VT muffler is awesome. Has a valve that opens up like a straight thru muffler at WOT.

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Weird it's shot.... I've ran a Gibson before and it lived through 14psi just fine.

Magnaflow is very popular around here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts