Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SOLD Bitches...lol.**

**UPDATE 7-2-13** Price dropped to $2000. This is the ABSOLUTE bottom dollar and much less than I have in them an they are still like brand new. Not a cent less, they will collect dust forever at this price. Current price is $2000 picked up, if you are serious talk to me. Text @ 937-361-4011 is the best way to get ahold of me. As stated, the white stripe is pinstriping and easily removable if you dont like it. If your in the Chicago area or on the way I can deliver them to you next weekend. 7/5/13

I am considering selling off my setup to have a set of forged wheels built as I was going to do last year but really ran out of time for the season so I bought these instead.

These are a long discontinued wheel that I just happened to stumble across as a new set . so I bought them, and I have about 450 miles on this setup as my truck rarely gets driven. I will sell these as a complete Set only with a set of TPMS sensors. The Finish on them is not black ,it more like a very dark grey Pearl, or a comp Grey as some call it.

The Pinstripe in the pic is vinyl and will peel right off. These will fit both 2WD and AWD, but on an AWD the Half shaft need cut 1/2'' which takes mere minutes to do with a handneld bandsaw as I did. Otherwise the Centercaps wont Fit.

The Tires were bought New and still have the nipples on the outside, and the wheels have never seen weather other than some rain and washing. I will Include a set of 24 Black Lugs for the Truck as well to mount them.

Set Includes:
Paradyme 20x9 Wheels in New condition
Nitto 555ZR Tires 255/45/20
Full Set of TPMS
24 Black Oxide Lugs

Looking for about $2750 for the package, local pickup preferred, shipping will be at buyers expense and will only be done if insured.
No Exceptions.

Please PM me if interested.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
3,987 Posts
GLWS! They are nice looking set up wheels that are particuarly rare...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
364 Posts
Bump for you and those would look great on my Summit White!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Omg these wheels are Soo sexy! Bad time for me tho. GLWS sure they won't last long

·
The pantie dropper
08 AWD SS3
992 Posts
Those are nice. If I was not knee deep in a bunch of stuff right now I would be all over these.
:iamwithstupid:

I can't believe these are still here....nice wheels

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,015 Posts
They are sweet! But that is a lot of money for wheels and tires, absolutely they are worth it, that's just a lot of money to spend on a set of wheels and tires, though they are absolutely sexy! Good luck with the sale!:cheers1:

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
826 Posts
I want to help man but I have other pieces I need to buy to be ready for my grand Nats unveiling...

You going? Maybe we could discuss some options sometime and work something out.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts