Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to see if anyone is interested in a Corsa sport cat-back (#14256) or a factory Delphi 6-disc changer (#15927261).

The Corsa sport has been installed for about 1000-1500 miles. It is like new and comes with all original hardware, instructions, and invoice. Would like to find a local buyer but willing to ship. What is fair for an almost new system, $500?

Radio is like new. What's fair for it? $75-100 shipped?

Let me know if your interested and I will get some photos for you.

Thanks.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
106 Posts
Can you send pictures of the exhaust? I may be in colorado in a couple of weeks to pick it up.
My email is [email protected] or you can text them to me at 40578eight873five thanks

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are pics of exhaust. Will reply to PM's momentarily.

Any interest in the radio?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is this still for sale? Very interested pm me if it is please.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,550 Posts
are you switching to a different exhaust? I have a modified Magnaflow (smaller Magnaflow muffler than came in the catback kit) catback I would consider trading.

·
Registered
phoneix
173 Posts
are you switching to a different exhaust? I have a modified Magnaflow (smaller Magnaflow muffler than came in the catback kit) catback I would consider trading.
You considering selling?? sound clip?

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am switching to a dual exhaust from TBMSport. Exhaust is still for sale, but have a pending local pickup. I will let you guys know if it falls through. Shipping will be around $60-100 depending on distance from Denver. Thanks for the interest. Any takers on the radio?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts