Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**SOLD**

I am considering selling my original Longblock from my truck once I have the new motor in, running and verified that there is going to be no issues with it. With that Said, I am gauging interest in finding a new home for the Original Motor in the near future.

Motor has just over 23K miles on , Nothing other then the Intake, front, and Valve covers have ever been off the motor. I bought the truck with 14K miles, have owned it for nearly three years, have only put under 9K on it, and had a Blower on it running perfectly for 2500 miles. Motor was pulled in lieu of a nice forged Longblock and a bigger blower setup. The Valve Springs were changed with Patriot Gold Doubles and have roughly 1500 miles on them. They will stay on the Engine. Original Can is installed, No Rockers will be included, Valve Covers are optional. Mobil 1 has been used exclusively since day one.

Not too often can you buy an original unopened motor that you know the history on. Motor will be a complete longblock and include the Oil Pan, ready to drop in another TBSS or car of your choice with a pan change.

Looking for *$3700* In my pocket. Price Dropped to $3400 11/26/11
I had no real intention of selling it, as I always keep my stock stuff for future re-install for selling vehicles, but things are starting to accumulate, and The room to store is getting sparse.
I will ship, you make the arrangements and pay for it.
I have a skid to put it on, you arrange the carrier and assume the liability on the shipping, or feel free to pick up in Dayton, OH 45410

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Wish I could drop it into my 02 TrailBlazer, but that opens a whole other can of worms I dont want to hassle with right now (and I cant come up with the $$ for a swap like that yet).

Might help others looking, I cant remember if your truck is an 06 or 07-09? 24x vs 58x, need to know which it is.

GLWS! :coolthumb:

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
GLWS man but I figure if I had to buy a motor, I would just get an LS3.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts