Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
87 GN with 50k on it. I know the complete car history and am the 3rd owner. I've had the car since 2005. Second owner (my uncle's good friend) purchased it at 44k in 2000 from the origional owner in Illinois and drove it to Vegas...he took a two month road trip to Vegas babying the car. I purchased it at 48k and drove back from Vegas with it and have minimally driven it since then (to car shows mainly). The GN has had all maintenace preformed on it as scheduled new brakes, trans flush, coolant flush, rear end oil change, etc. Car has been stored (engine fogged, etc.) inside a garage on jack stands each time it is put away and the car won't disapoint.

GN has:
PW, PL, air, cruise, tilt, digital dash, concert II sound, t-tops, t-top bags, trunk carpeting, tires have 2k on them, K&N filter & 1 repaint (soo good you can't tell).

Vehicle appraised (rated at 1- or 2+ for condition) for $30,000 in 2005 with 49k on it....still has the new car smell to it! I have a copy of the appraisal (hard copy only).

Been thinking about selling it for awhile and thought I'd see if there was any interest in it, and I'll listen to offers on it.

Attachments

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
Sounds like a good deal, original low milleage ones are rare. Hell I only got $12,000 for my 207,000 car, but it was modded pretty well, and paint was bad, and needed all new seals from being a FL car. Try craigslist, sold mine pretty quick. The key to selling on craigs list, is to re-list your car every 3 days. A dealer told me that, then it is always in the new items section. So just save a (copy/paste) version on your HD, and delete and make new add regularly. Sold mine in under 2 weeks. GLWS

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like a good deal, original low milleage ones are rare. Hell I only got $12,000 for my 207,000 car, but it was modded pretty well, and paint was bad, and needed all new seals from being a FL car. Try craigslist, sold mine pretty quick. The key to selling on craigs list, is to re-list your car every 3 days. A dealer told me that, then it is always in the new items section. So just save a (copy/paste) version on your HD, and delete and make new add regularly. Sold mine in under 2 weeks. GLWS
Thanks for the advice! I'm searching for more pics of the car...I switched computers 3 months ago and think all of them are on the other computer...as soon as I find the pics I'll post them up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.