Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
06 White TBSS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bumper recently got scratched by some idiot on a bike so I called insurance and surprisingly instead of painting it they bought me a new one and I only paid a $250 deductible. Anyway, I asked to keep the old one so if anyone wants it make an offer. The scratch is obviously still there and there is also a small crack on the bottom by one of the chrome air duct things which you can't see when it's on the car. If anyone wants pics of how it looked on the car let me know or if you want pics of the scratch I'd be happy to get them to you. Again, there is a small crack in it on the bottom but not visible when it's on the car, I have pics of that as well. If anyone is interested let me know. I'm not trying to make much off this I just want to get rid of it if anyone cares to fix it and use it.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
One of the guys just posted something needing Front and Rear Bumpers. Maybe they will see this soon.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,453 Posts
My bumper recently got scratched by some idiot on a bike so I called insurance and surprisingly instead of painting it they bought me a new one and I only paid a $250 deductible. Anyway, I asked to keep the old one so if anyone wants it make an offer. The scratch is obviously still there and there is also a small crack on the bottom by one of the chrome air duct things which you can't see when it's on the car. If anyone wants pics of how it looked on the car let me know or if you want pics of the scratch I'd be happy to get them to you. Again, there is a small crack in it on the bottom but not visible when it's on the car, I have pics of that as well. If anyone is interested let me know. I'm not trying to make much off this I just want to get rid of it if anyone cares to fix it and use it.
Wish you were closer. What color is it?

·
Registered
06 White TBSS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I've taken a while to get back to you guys, I've been busy. It is a white bumper. I'm assuming you'd want to get it painted though considering the scratch is still on there. Also, the body shop had to use all my old inserts...the two chrome pieces, fog lights, etc. so that is not all on there. If anyone wants more pics just pm with an email address and I'll send them to you. As far as price, I really haven't looked into much, ill consider any offer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.