Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 572 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You HAVE to be a member on this site in order to receive our Group Buy Pricing. This special pricing is only valid when we offer our group buy(s). IEATSRT8's group buy pricing is not valid outside of this forum. I will not make any exceptions, so please don't ask!

If you have a question PM me here or email me at [email protected].

Here are the details: Prices include shipping within the 48 States. We will ship to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii for an additional cost based on your zip code. There will be a minimum requirement of 10 to guarantee the pricing. All products will be ordered once we determine the cutoff date for the group buy. Check out the last page to see if we are offering a group buy at this time.

IEATSRT8 is proud to exclusively offer “Powder Coating” for your IEATSRT8 TBSS or 5.3L Cold Air Intake.
The available colors are: Red, Silver, Blue, Dark Blue, Mirror Black, Smoked Chrome, & White. Our trailblazer SS and 5.3L intake comes polished aluminum standard. Having your intake powder coated will be an additional $40.00. We are offering a choice of 7 standard colors. Please refer to the picture below for an example of each color.

Please follow this format when adding yourself to the group buy list. Here is an example: {Forum ID Name: CAI + IAT + Powder Coat (Color)}

1) Purchasing an IEATSRT8 TBSS CAI Kit & IAT Relocation Kits together is $315.00 shipped

2) The IEATSRT8 TBSS CAI kit is available @ the price of $250.00. The air box seal is included with the purchase of our CAI!!
MSRP: $260.95 Shipped. Savings is $21.00

3) The IEATSRT8 TBSS IAT Relocation Kit is available @ the price of $80.00 shipped.
MSRP: $90.00 Shipped. Savings is $10.00

4) The IEATSRT8 TBSS CAI Seal is available separately @ the price of $12.00 shipped.

Detailed removal and install instructions are provided with all of our products.

Payment will be required once the minimum requirement is met. Please make sure I have your shipping address and a telephone number you can be reached at. I can not ship to a P.O. Box. All products are shipped via Fed EX Ground, with a tracking number and shipping insurance included. We will provide tracking numbers once the item is shipped. We accept either Paypal or Postal money order as forms of payment. We do not charge Paypal fees!! If you have any questions please let us know. We truely appreciate all your business and support. Chris & Jeff

If you would like to check out more information regarding our products. Click on this link: IEATSRT8.NET

Blue Installed

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
254 Posts
1. HELIDR CAI + seal
2. Zenkar CAI + seal

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
is the price for the CAI with or w/o the filter? i'll be outta town in a minute so put me on fpr the CAI+seal w/o the filter cuz i already have a k&n...

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'm in...

Group Buy:
1. HELIDR CAI + seal
2. Zenkar CAI + seal
3. BigCity CAI + seal

·
Registered
357 Posts
under the air box, does it still use the factory peice? with the air... crap - don't know what to call it... do you know what I'm talking about?

·
Registered
357 Posts
never mind, I read the page and that answered my question....

but do have another one, would you be willing to say witch filter you are using?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Group Buy:
1. HELIDR CAI + seal
2. Zenkar CAI + seal
3. BigCity CAI + seal
4. R.Beezy CAI + seal ???
5. BowtieNut CAI + seal

·
Registered
226 Posts
Group Buy:
1. HELIDR CAI + seal
2. Zenkar CAI + seal
3. BigCity CAI + seal
4. R.Beezy CAI + seal ???
5. BowtieNut CAI + seal
6. High pressure CAI + seal

·
Banned
237 Posts
IEATSRT8,

After looking at your pictures it looks like your intake would work on supercharged vehicles as well. My intake from Maggie is such a pile of shit and is so restrictive.

Would you want to send me one of your pieces for fitment and I can let you know if it works. If it does not work I can give you the measurements on how to slightly change it to make it work. If it does work, then I'll just buy it. :)

1 - 20 of 572 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.