Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Granted this probably won't happen but I'm thinking I want to swap my comp grey 22's and tires (95% tread left, only been on for 3 1/2 months) for chrome 22's with tires. I LOVE the way they look but I think it would look completely sick with chrome with the way my truck is setup. My rims are in immaculate condition other than one tiny spec where I dropped a lug nut on the rim and I honestly can't even find the spot, that's how small it is. Since shipping would cost about the same as getting them chromed I'd prefer a local swap and to me local would be an hour or so drive from Chicago.

Before you guy go ape shit trying to swap the factory 20's with me I DO NOT WANT 20'S SO DON'T WASTE MY TIME ASKING. Your rims and tires need to be in the same condition or at minimum have 80 to 85% tread left and if you have curb rash get it fixed. I'm in no hurry to swap them and if it doesn't happen I'll be completely happy with what I have now.

If anyone has pics of a black SS with chrome 22's please post em up or give me a link so I can see what the setup really looks like.

Here's mine.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You, zip it. LOL I wouldn't worry Caroline, it'll probably never happen anyway.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Stay in the gray family. And of anyone wants to swap they will prob want some cash.. Good luck findin! I want black now lol

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Once u go black.... You always go back!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts