Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,290 Posts
If you find the template's I'd be interested in this too I was when he 1st did it. I have some one that could cut an weld these up for a pretty low price.

·
Can you say 9's
AWD Trailblazer SS
2,066 Posts
Guy's this shifter looks great but it is not great if you want to race the truck. Setting up the linkage to work properly is a pain in the ass. This is not just a bolt in and go kind of thing. I have all the templates needed from my setup when we did this shifter in my truck. I know I told Jake I would sell the whole set up to him when I removed it so he would have 1st dibs. If he decides he doesn't want it anymore I will be selling this set up to the next person in line. I'm going with a full race Precision shifter in my truck.

Reactions: Jake747

·
Registered
3SS AWD
342 Posts
I do way more dd than racing so this is pretty much form over function for me. I'd be interested in templates at the least to speed up my install. Or I would purchase a set if someone made them up. John, thanks for checking in on this and thanks to GTPSS for pointing me in the right direction.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,290 Posts
Well Jake get this fuckin ball rolling lol hahaha.

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Jake would only know how to sit on it.

Joes setup was absolutely jaw dropping. As a pain in the add as it sounds I'm still happy to see its still around.

Reactions: Jake747

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new to the tbss, but finally got a SUPER clean 3SS but one thing I'm hating is the ugly bulky shifter in it, especially being super sport vehicle. Does anyone have any leads on the shifter posted, with brackets necessary for the install? Just fully rebuilt my 4l70 to the max hp it can handle, getting ready to cam and much more to come! Thanks for any response 👍

·
Premium Member
Sold
6,026 Posts
I'm new to the tbss, but finally got a SUPER clean 3SS but one thing I'm hating is the ugly bulky shifter in it, especially being super sport vehicle. Does anyone have any leads on the shifter posted, with brackets necessary for the install? Just fully rebuilt my 4l70 to the max hp it can handle, getting ready to cam and much more to come! Thanks for any response
I seem to recall Joe passed away.

Have tried contacting the new operator for leftcoast32?

·
Premium Member
Sold
6,026 Posts
On this site site. A recent post on here mentioned that someone else is running it now.

·
I'm a lucky guy!
TrailblazerSS
726 Posts
Correct. I know that Joe sold his business to Mike in AZ about a year ago. But I was unaware that Joe passed. Very sad.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts