Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My low fuel light was on so I pulled into a Shell station that usually has average prices for the area. Regular was $3.25, a little high but I needed gas. When I pulled up to the pump, premium was $3.95, .70 more than regular. WTF! Mid grade was only $3.45. I got two gallons and left.

·
Registered
01 WS6, 98TA
246 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with that pricing. That's normal pricing for us up here. Shit we're lucky it's not at the $4.00 mark again for regular.

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
I love how oil is $65 a barrel and gas is 2.87 a gallon.. When gas $2.87 in the fall oil was in the $95-90 range... Crock of shit

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,535 Posts
^^^Agreed.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Yea these gas distributors are following their greed and not the market. I agree with ya Chase.
And Mitch's analogy was correct, it used to be 10 cents difference between grades. Some now are as wide as what Al spoke of but I find here most premiums are 30 cents more than regular.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
775 Posts
Ouch. $2.59ish here for 87. I bought 93 yesterday for for $2.95

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,535 Posts
Probably not since he's in Cali. California likes to rape its citizens. I should know, I used to be one of them. lol

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,535 Posts
Lol

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS RWD
1,795 Posts
No typo but then again it also costs $800K+ for a house.
That's probably why so many Californians are moving out here and pissing off the locals lol You can buy a nice place outright here for a down payment in Cali. But it is Idaho....

Reactions: lt1z

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
151 Posts
My low fuel light was on so I pulled into a Shell station that usually has average prices for the area. Regular was $3.25, a little high but I needed gas. When I pulled up to the pump, premium was $3.95, .70 more than regular. WTF! Mid grade was only $3.45. I got two gallons and left.
you do realize you live in chicagoland... probably the shittiest place for gas prices... its fucking horrid.

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you do realize you live in chicagoland... probably the shittiest place for gas prices... its fucking horrid.
not much longer. I was shocked at a 70 cent differential. I'm used to 40 or 50 cents. no place else I travel to has that big a difference. Two stations in Malibu had 50 cents yesterday, but most were 30 cents or less.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts