·
L.E.D. FREAK!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
There was some guy in the thread about "pics of your SS as it sits" That had a pic of his vehicle is the garage with that stuff on the floor.

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,496 Posts
I looked into this stuff and found these guys:
http://www.reflexmouldingsusa.com/

My buddy put it in first and was an easy install and seemed to handle the wear and tear. I installed about a year and half ago and wouldn't change a thing (except color). My wife and I installed in about 5 hours as cutting the edges took some time. One reason for doing this is previously I had the cheap epoxy crap (that peeled after one winter) that was very slippery when wet. Wife took a spill in the garage and wanted something different.

I got these colors because I was on a budget, these colors were on the discontinued with limited supply. I can't remember the exact savings but was worth it.

My suggestions, go darker colors, lighter ones show to much dirt and other crap. Have these shipped to a business that has a dock, they will charge an extra $175 for home delivery. Silicon the side edges.

Again, very happy and easy to clean.

Here are the only pictures I have, the red car is not mine its a friends car.

·
L.E.D. FREAK!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great! Yea, i was thinking about doing black and red if i decide to do so. Im not interested in doing the whole garage as i am on a budget as well. Like i said, i am interested in just doing the area where the truck sits.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
snap lock flooring is what i used to sell... superb quality... and shit tons of different textures, designs, colors, finishes, i would suggest an open tile (almost like a grate...) so that you can either blow the garage out with compressed air, or just grab one side and slide the tile out into the driveway and sweep out... the solid tiles are not water tight and will hold fluids and other garbage in the seam between tiles.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
L.E.D. FREAK!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
snap lock flooring is what i used to sell... superb quality... and shit tons of different textures, designs, colors, finishes, i would suggest an open tile (almost like a grate...) so that you can either blow the garage out with compressed air, or just grab one side and slide the tile out into the driveway and sweep out... the solid tiles are not water tight and will hold fluids and other garbage in the seam between tiles.
interesting..good to know. thanks man

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
510 Posts
I didn't think many people would be interested in it, but we could get these tiles with the Chevy bowtie on them also also with the checkerboard style (combination of white and black tiles)

·
L.E.D. FREAK!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't think many people would be interested in it, but we could get these tiles with the Chevy bowtie on them also also with the checkerboard style (combination of white and black tiles)
that would be pretty cool...where can I get that deal?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
510 Posts
Here's a picture:

It's available like that in white, black yellow and blue
it costs $6.50 per square foot plus shipping.

If you guys are interested I'll order up a few samples, and possibly lower the price down to $5.00-$5.50 if I get an orders totaling up to 2,000 or more square feet. Most places are between $9.00-$12.00 per 12"x12" square

Plain tiles $3.50 per square foot.

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,480 Posts
Here's a picture:

It's available like that in white, black yellow and blue
it costs $6.50 per square foot plus shipping.

If you guys are interested I'll order up a few samples, and possibly lower the price down to $5.00-$5.50 if I get an orders totaling up to 2,000 or more square feet. Most places are between $9.00-$12.00 per 12"x12" square
idk where you got your figures from but i see them for $3-$5 per sq ft

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
510 Posts
idk where you got your figures from but i see them for $3-$5 per sq ft
Summit Racing
Jegs
Stylin' Trucks
Sam's club
www.FixThisRide.com
All from froogle:

http://www.google.com/products?q=700110+bowtie&aq=f
http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=Chevy+garage+flooring&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wf

The part number is 700110 (for white) made by On the Edge Marketing.

I believe your prices is based on ones without the bowtie logo, because i can find them without the bowtie or Corvette logo for that price range.

Plain tiles without logos are $3.50 per square foot.

There's 130 different combination of color and styles that I have access to.

who makes that, is it swiss trax
It's made by On The Edge Marketing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts