Premium Member
06 & 08 TBSS
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,535 Posts
I am a fan of well done epoxy but have seen the tile systems and seem cool. As far as cabinets go I am a gladiator guy myself!

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD
4,748 Posts
^Clean-ass garage!

I love the star, too. Puro Tejano!:burp:

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD
1,655 Posts
I've heard the epoxy chips after a while.

Maybe another coat?
The "do-it-your-self" stuff is garbage. I hired a company to do my garage, you can hit that shit with a hammer and it won't budge!

·
Registered
934 Posts
I also went with the gladiator stuff they sell at lowes. Pretty nice looking imo. Closetmaid has some decent looking stuff also at home depot. Out of all the cabinets from local stores, id say the gladiator is probably the sturdiest and one of the better looking compared to the ones made of plastic or wood. I did the epoxy flooring that rustoleum makes. When i bought my house i had some cracks n they came in and filled those cracks n did the epoxy for free in my garage and my lanai so i went n bought another kit and laid another coating. Cleans up really nice from spills etc. It will last only as good as the floor is prepped just like the Ucoat it stuff. Rhino home is pretty nice as well, seen a few houses with that done. But if u have the money theres always better stuff u can go with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts