'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Bahaha good shit!

Sent from my SAMSUNG INFUSE 4G using Tapatalk

·
Dirty Mexican
'08 9-7x Aero AWD
1,051 Posts
Only a pussy would pull out a gun and not use it! Glad he got his face punched in!

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
A truck to the back of the head would have been more appropriate.

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
Seriously, my blood was boiling as I watched this. I was scared for the skater but then the tide turn since he was fighting for his life.

I hope the gunman was arrested and good he got his ass kicked by the skater. I would've done the same thing but I would broke his fingers, arms and caved in his chest for pointing that gun at me.

IMHO...:popcorn3:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Ahahaha looks like wade in high school (the Mexican)

·
stupid white guy
TrailblazerSS
4,887 Posts
You probably heard skateboard trucks hitting the concrete.

If it was a gun, it was super tiny, and wouldn't have scared me off too easily either.

Just don't think that some punk skater kid would be as eager to get in an altercation with a gangster with a gun in his hand. Knife.....maybe. But he surely didn't turn and run away which is what most teens will do when presented with a gun in their face.

Don't want to stereotype too much, but most Latino men gangbangers carry shanks at least.

·
itsstock
TrailblazerSS
2,859 Posts
glad he got his ass beat. good for those skater guys, they backed up their friend. i would say most people would flee from a gangbanger with a gun but these guys showed him whos boss!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.