Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailblazerSS
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I'm going F/I soon and have an intake ported by Vengence that made 7whp on a dyno (not the kind that's cut in half, just the inputs and outputs). I just want to swap straight up with you paying the shipping both ways (stock to me, ported to you). I can't have the truck down as it's my d/d, so I hope you have one laying around or it's your weekend toy. DISCLAIMER: I've had intermittent lean codes thrown since I got this thing installed. Gone for 1.5 months nothing, then boom. I had it dyno tuned an they just started coming up willy-nilly. They stopped for a while, I cleaned my filter and boom they came back. I have searched and searched with carb cleaner and nothing. I honestly think it's the tune, but I just want you to know that it could be this intake (which I doubt). Any way, just seeing if anyone wants to f with it since mine will be whining soon :).

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailblazerSS
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any pics before the install of the ports or anything. Very interested would have no problem taking mine apart as long ad it didn't take forever to get back lol
Dangit, the guy I bought it from (apparently it was 8whp...) old for sale thread took down the picture. I have none, sorry. It's just shaved down a good bit on the t/b side and some on the head side. No molten plastic of the big power makers. In Houston Texas.

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailblazerSS
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Carlos, if I don't do the swap by the time we do the trans, it's yours. 07SSBlaze, let me know within a week if you can. I know you have bigger shit to worry about ATM though. Good luck out there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts