Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
06 AWD TB SS
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, jsut so you guys know, my truck's been down since eginning November for cosmetic. FInally get truck back and changed oil today. Well, hop in truck, pull out of garage and put into drive and shifted INSANELY Hard!!!! Was like WOW, that was hard, then noticed check engine light. So i get to work and think about it a second.,... Something's wrong (Doe, di doe). What is it? Pop hood and ding, ding, ding, there it is. Fired truck back up, no light, and no hard shift. I played the dumb game first and said, lost tune? Adjusted pressure too much last time and forgot I F'd the truck up?Shop screwed it up? Huh??? Nope, none of the above, jsut an idiot with a filter and oil! Have a good one guys

·
PING-pong
TrailblazerSS
490 Posts
:coolthumb:

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Waugh waaaah what?!?!?

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Had a double shot of expresso this morning didn't ya

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,550 Posts
:dunno: WTF just happened here?

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD - 3SS TBSS
2,617 Posts
Looks like the MAF cable was left unplugged...

98SS1LWEE said:
Something's wrong (Doe, di doe). What is it? Pop hood and ding, ding, ding, there it is.

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,496 Posts
Sounds like he recently recharged his K&N filter and got a little happy with the oil application which dirtied the maf sending the trans into limp mode
Nice translation...........have you been listening to Rosettastone CD with that special language

1 - 12 of 12 Posts