Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Which product would you like to get next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
31 Posts
Im interested in the NEWLY Designed Cat-Back system. Only problem my truck is still under warranty so my question is, is it 100% bolt on so if I have to bring my truck into the dealer for some reason can I just bolt my stock stuff back up?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
584 Posts
throw a x pipe in the true dual setup... plus definitly make the 3'' y pipe with and without cats

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
584 Posts
i could use the 3inch y pipe like right now. not cats... hahaha :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
The system is 100% bolt in and Cat-back exhausts will not impact your warranty because they are after the emission control devices.

·
Registered
'06 Black AWD TBSS
953 Posts
True duals is the only project I think is worth while personally. With the pacesetter headers/y pipe so cheap, it would be hard to imagine anyone would just want a Y for a price they could pick up the pacesetter gear for. Turbo kit, GSS is already in the works on doing that, and there is already a pretty limited market for people with $5k+ burning a hole in their pocket.

A nice true dual kit with some good muffler options, from mild to wild, would be great.
^^^ Best direction in the whole thread.

This would be awesome! There are already so many people who are after true dual set-ups, and there aren't many options out there. Often people end up piecing together their own...

To offer a 3" true dual set up with 3 or 4 muffler options ranging from mild to wild in sound would be perfect!

I'd jump all over it.

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
For those of you not sure what size to use, here is a way to tell volume of flow.

Dual 2 1/2 will be the equivalent of a single 3.5" as far as flow rate (take the square root of (diameter of single pipe squared times 2)) Here is an example of how to do this.

Example Take (2.5*2.5*2) Then take the square root of that. Where 2.5 is pipe size.

And for those of you wanting TRUE dual 3", it is the equivalent of a single 4.25 pipe.

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Walter, I recognize that you are a newer member, and I'm sure we all appreciate your contribution to the site. However, FYI...this is a vendors section. It is considered poor forum etiquette to post alternative or competitor offerings in specific vendor's sections. Nonetheless, welcome to the site.

If you haven't already, feel free to post pics of your exhaust (in the appropriate EXHAUST section).

To everyone else, the first page post has been updated to share GB info and updated serious parties list.

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
I didnt even notice what forum it was in, (was just reading new posts), sorry guys, just saw someone wanting to get an exhaust system, I will pay better attention. I edited my above post as a read on what size pipe to select, and how to calculate volume of single verses dual exhaust instead. Here are a few calculations.

Dual 2 1/2 will be the equivalent of a single 3.5" as far as flow rate.

And for those of you wanting TRUE dual 3", it is the equivalent of a single 4.25 pipe.

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Ok, those who were in on the Cat-Back exhaust will need to PM me your PayPal E-mail Address so that I can send you an invoice. Thank you.:popcorn3:

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, TBMSport will not be offering ANY type of exhaust systems...just valances and, if needed, exhaust tips.

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
I vote for 4" single system from the headers back using a 3" pipe off the headers with a 4" collector. /jerk

......................oh well.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts