Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
We need to invite that asshole to this site. We need a person like that around:rofl:

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
2,008 Posts
Post #2 is classic!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2007
673 Posts
That guy has a chip on his shoulder and a whole lotta time on his hands.. but that was still pretty funny.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
:rofl: that was awesome

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
Wow, just wow.

·
Registered
249 Posts
It was funny.....Not as funny as the bitch who had over 1k posts and was a supporter then was BANNED. lol

Did that chick ever comment again? I only read to pg. 2 lol

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,973 Posts

·
LS2 Soccer Mom's Truck
Scion xb...sob sob
700 Posts
I have to agree with his statement. I know too many of friends that have had this exact situation happen to them. I told my gf right from the beginning that cars, djing and video games are my hobbies and my money pits. Take it or leave it. One year later she is still with me and we are planning on getting married. The other day we were talking about homes and her first comment was "yes I know it has to have a basement and a garage" :biggrin2: One of the flip side I also know she is an avid book reader so if she wants to spend 300 dollars on the latest e-reader I have no say so on how she spends her money.

·
MILFs dont drive minivans
07 TrailblazerSS
6,884 Posts
Id rather see my husband dump his money in vehicles and the related then at the bar or drugs.:2cents:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts