Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen one a TBSS on here with a full lip spoiler for the front and I'm trying to find out where it's from.. I really like the look of it. I've seen Scott's, is that the only one out there?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,071 Posts
As i know yes, but a few of us have put the colorado lip on..

Sent from my boujea ass phone

·
Premium Member
07 tbss awd
1,272 Posts
I’m not a fan of the Colorado spoiler but to each their own. The scotts spoiler is the nicest out there but to expensive. In all honesty I think they look best left alone. But that’s just me

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,071 Posts
Not on the gram, any pics of his products?

·
Premium Member
07 tbss awd
1,272 Posts
If you have Instagram look up a.e_fiberglass

He has multiple rear valance options,3rd brake light spoiler (this doesn't look bad at al) and the front lip. He makes them all.. if your local to California it's cheaper to pick up. I'm in Illinois and shipping is 120-150 alone

I’d be interested in a smooth rear valance if they are cheaper than the tbm ones. But also don’t have Instagram

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,071 Posts
Can Scott chime in as to if this was one of his "borrowed" designs?

·
Premium Member
Black 2006 SS
1,918 Posts
Yes, that’s the guy who doesn’t put any work into designing his own stuff. He just buys one that someone else designed and makes his own mold!

I appreciate your pointing that out Civteck! I don’t know how many he’s sold. Most on here won’t buy one from him, but there are new guys and gals on here that don’t know anything about what he’s doing. Because of him, I won’t be developing any other parts, just to have him buy one and copy it.

Have a blessed day!

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,071 Posts
Thanks scott i was interested but will pass until i can buy "A GENUINE PART FROM A CONTRIBUTOR" to the progress of our truck. To the op this is not a bash on you at all it just has been posted here before what ppl are doing to ppl that actually take their time, money and skill to develop a unique part for us to enjoy just to have it "copied" and sold cheaper.

·
Premium Member
Black 2006 SS
1,918 Posts
This thread is just advertising for a theft! I see that he’s copied mine and at lease two other peoples parts. I wish that you’d ask the moderator to take it down.

Thank you and have a blessed day!

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Trailblazer 3SS
217 Posts
With that said I no longer want to participate on this forum..i hope all of y'all have fun w y'all truck's..but il shall take my business elsewhere

I haven't even been on the forum 2 weeks and I already feel the horrible vibe other tbss owners have told me about. I was trying to help not cause a stir up. Im new to all of this so ya can't blame me! After all of this I don't even want that hood anymore. I'd rather build my own. Was excited to finally joint this forum when I got my SS 2 weeks ago. But now I feel like a burden

Can someone pm me and tell me how to delete my account?
Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
07 tbss awd
1,272 Posts
I don’t think anyone is upset with you buddy. But you have to understand that certain people have spent a lot of time and money developing custom products, only to have the copied and or stolen is upsetting to the people who spent the time developing them.

Scott is trying to defend his products and his business. I for one can say I don’t think anyone here is shooting the messenger. Someone offers a product for sale at a good price and you were trying to pass that on. Turns out they are believed to be copies. Oh well lesson learned.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,071 Posts
Don't shoot the messanger ����
Im with these guys here, nothing against you at all if you dont want to be a part of this "SS family" i meant nothing towards you with my comment starting your hatred of this forum but I and most ppl here support Scott for his contribution, time, work and money spent for trying to put out a quality part for us to enjoy. If you want to buy the "copy" part thats on you but i want to see this guy post here, contribute, defend his parts b4 he makes money on the back of another person. Scott has priced his parts based on his skill, [email protected], out of pocket expenses, shipping and countless hrs of promoting, emails calls and whatnot..
sry if i sound harsh but i have been in a similar experience where i built something for a speed record to beat only to have been pushed aside after my time and effort was used once the publicity came around..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts