Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
raiders are worse then the 49ers. FACT
That isn't what our record says. Neither one is a great team...I just enjoy beating up on Denver. You got us without Mc Fadden last week. This thread isn't about the niners though.

31-0!

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
No not the Ford.....the Denver Broncos!

~TTT
Yes, helping you a BUNCH. Not only you have a couple of playes with huge games, I can't even catch up...lmao

Second 1/4 and my QB has -.07 points...and his/my top receiver today is at 0.00 accordingly.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, helping you a BUNCH. Not only you have a couple of playes with huge games, I can't even catch up...lmao

Second 1/4 and my QB has -.07 points...and his/my top receiver today is at 0.00 accordingly.
I still have a QB left tomorrow. This thread is because I am a Raiders fan in real life though. I didn't look until just now to see who you had playing. lol

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
I still have a QB left tomorrow. This thread is because I am a Raiders fan in real life though. I didn't look until just now to see who you had playing. lol
Yeah. We both had key players off in this bye week, seems (so far anyway)..that your replacements have served you better.

If I didn't have to play Orton and Lyoyd...I be routing heavily for Oakland too..lol

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah. We both had key players off in this bye week, seems (so far anyway)..that your replacements have served you better.

If I didn't have to play Orton and Lyoyd...I be routing heavily for Oakland too..lol
I have Moreno in another league playing as a back up this week. Glad he has scored all of their points. You wont hear much from Lloyd with 21 on him.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts