Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
945 Posts
Hey guys I’m looking to buy a big radiator for my TBSS and from the pics I’m seeing that’s the one I want can anyone hook me up with who’s making them thanks

I think the guy that was making these passed away. I don’t know if there available brand new anymore. Maybe you can find a used one.

2008 TBSS Super Charged

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
10 Posts
Hey guys I’m looking to buy a big radiator for my TBSS and from the pics I’m seeing that’s the one I want can anyone hook me up with who’s making them thanks
Hope you found what you need. But if you didn't don't purchase anything from
x-rpm-com.3dcartstores.com this guy is so unprofessional and a liar. I purchased a radiator from him early July and once I got it I realized I ordered the wrong one. I contacted him and he told me to return it which I did and he'll send me a refund. I went ahead and purchased the correct one while the other one was still in the process of being refunded. Well guess what it's 8/14/19 and I still haven't received my refund. I've texted him multiple times to see what's going on with the refund and it's either no answer from him or he comes up with an excuse. So please guys do yourselves a favor and don't do business with piece of 💩. :asshole:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know this is a few months old but wanted to put this out there that we manufactured the radiators for x-rpm. Unfortunately the owner of X-RPM did pass away. We are now offering the radiators for direct purchase from us. You can email [email protected] or call 877-385-1900 or 901-385-1900

101 - 103 of 103 Posts